The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks @ Wild

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, WestCoast5347 said:

How long before Goldy or Boeser are on the power play (if you can call it that lol) do you guys think? Wouldn't mind boeser's right hand shot replacing Sutter on the (2nd) power play unit.

I think you will see Bo's line being the 1st PP unit within a couple of games. They likely want to get a look at Brock on the PP as soon as they can.If Baer is on the point, that would leave a spot for Boucher or Goldobin.

6 hours ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

57318979.jpg

He was sensational!!

All game?  was he in the plays a lot?  saw ion SNP that he had 4 shots, frack i had to go to kelowna and missed the game completely but was pretty happy to hear he scored and in that highlight he hit it out of the air before it hit that ice!!! 

I  don't know about expansion rules but i wish JB would have signed him after the season so LV could have no hooks into him. I  hope there's some late season clause that JB knows about that i don't because i'd hate to lose this kid. I'd love to see him with Bo and Baer and make a "Killer B" line...

3 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

You take terrible dee seriously?

I suppose I should pay more attention to who's making the posts.

He really needs to get a proper profile picture. It'll be easier to ignore him if there's a recognizable image next to all of his posts...Kinda like I do with Alf.

1 minute ago, iceman64 said:

All game?  was he in the plays a lot?  saw ion SNP that he had 4 shots, frack i had to go to kelowna and missed the game completely but was pretty happy to hear he scored and in that highlight he hit it out of the air before it hit that ice!!! 

I  don't know about expansion rules but i wish JB would have signed him after the season so LV could have no hooks into him. I  hope there's some late season clause that JB knows about that i don't because i'd hate to lose this kid. I'd love to see him with Bo and Baer and make a "Killer B" line...

Huh?

Let's talk about how good Dahlen could become. What if they move a D man and land a young center or another high pick that can be used for a center.

Fans should be excited about where this team could be in 3 years.

3 minutes ago, iceman64 said:

Boeser is not eligible for the expansion draft.

4 minutes ago, iceman64 said:

Boeser can't be picked up since he hasn't met the requirements to be eligible for expansion like Stecher, Tryamkin, ect

Just now, WestCoast5347 said:

Boeser can't be picked up since he hasn't met the requirements to be eligible for expansion like Stecher, Tryamkin, ect

Ok i didn't know that, i never paid much attention to those so thanks for the heads up!  I assume it's got to do with time in the nhl on contract...  (shrugs)

I thought he had a pretty good game. He was actually pretty aggressive throwing the body with 4 hits in the first. Probably helped him to get into the game. After that he calmed down and just played his game. Set up Bo for a mini breakaway with a slick drop pass. Had a promising one timer as well. Crashed the net hard as well. He had a great game considering he just lost last night.

He seemed to definitely gain chemistry with Bo and Baer by mid 2nd period.

Just now, appleboy said:

Yes, very. Looks like the real deal. A bit early to say how good but looks like nhl material without a doubt.

sweet!  Pretty cool that he scored first game in, even Pavel didn't do that...  ok so he's not Pavel but that's the best news i heard all day!

Just now, WestCoast5347 said:

I thought he had a pretty good game. He was actually pretty aggressive throwing the body with 4 hits in the first. Probably helped him to get into the game. After that he calmed down and just played his game. Set up Bo for a mini breakaway with a slick drop pass. Had a promising one timer as well. Crashed the net hard as well. He had a great game considering he just lost last night.

He seemed to definitely gain chemistry with Bo and Baer by mid 2nd period.

Well i was and am still concerned about his wrist injury...  i can't remember if he had surgery or not, i think so

Archived