The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks @ Wild

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, BoDangles53 said:

something many willie haters ignore, not to mention how somehow the following players seem to be developing incredibly well in spite of him??? lol

Bo

Baer

Granny

Try

Stech

Hutton

Sbisa

Basically most of our future core but ya he sucks LOL - blind hatred, shows a level of idiocy that is unmatched

WRONG turff his ass, Wille D is gone the second the season is over we need a coach like Hitchcock to get more out of the twins and edler, forget the youth core those guys are replaceable :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, ajhockey said:

If I had to choose between games like this and a top five pick, I'd pick games like this. Seeing our young kids flourish and win is extremely exciting and encouraging.

We got Boeser at 25, Try in the third round, Benning will find a terrific player that 'fits' in to our cast at 1, 2, 5, or 8 whereever we draft. I'm not concerned and reality is anyone in that top 6-8 this year could end up being the best player there really isn't a player that you'd say is guaranteed to be a star. Both Patrick and Hirschier if the draft had a few 'generational talents' like in other years (ie least year) would probaby in the 5-8 category

Just now, 4thLineGrinder said:

WRONG turff his ass, Wille D is gone the second the season is over we need a coach like Hitchcock to get more out of the twins and edler, forget the youth core those guys are replaceable :rolleyes:

No to Hitch. I'd rather gamble with Crawford again. Better yet, hire Scott Stevens. 

1 minute ago, playboi19 said:

Hopefully we re-sign rodin and get rid of chaput.

Yes lets get rid of a 23 year old with size, has been 53% in the circle and is a prototypical future 4th line center? Size, speed, works hard and strong defensively?

Ok bro- go watch lawn bowling, may be a better sport for you to analyze

2 minutes ago, Darius71 said:

Bo had another great night, 2 point, what a horse....and Sven with that kick pass that assisted on Brocks goal.  Goldobin with some nice passes, Hutton skating like a horse...oh and Boucher with the laser beams...not to shabby for guys under 24....

Bo drives to the net so well, he makes room for Boeser. Someone said Boeser did well with a linemate like that last yr, but struggled this yr without him. 

only first game, but I see good chemistry of him with Bo.  

WCE line 3.0. 

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Good news:

Tomorrow would be his 3rd game in 3 nights. I'd say rest him tomorrow and get him ready for our home game on Tuesday.

1 minute ago, SergioMomesso said:

Good teams need the young guys to produce to be successful. Too bad our vets aren't keeping pace. No doubt we'd be a playoff team if the twins were having a mediocre year. Not this piss poor .59 ppg bs we are witnessing this year. 

Piss poor? Steve Yzerman scored at a .50ppg pace at 36 and the same as the twins at 37 

SMH I think you forget they are human - most players at that age, decline dude

6 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Watch, Boeser will miss two games because his visa won't be processed in time. 

Give him a bit of time to rest. I bet it will be like crashing after a huge sugar high.   Probably still practice with team?  

Great debut by Brock! It felt like this day was all about him. Signing an ETC last night, especially after a tough loss yesterday. After today, I have to say he's definitely NHL ready. To top that, he didn't even steal the spotlight. Boucher scored a pair and was wondering why Willie didn't keep him longer on the ice when the Wild pulled their goal. Nice awareness on his 1st goal on the PP with Bo fighting for the puck and eventually finding it and feeding it for him. It also ended Bo's scoring drought. He had a couple apples himself today. Nice power move to set up Boeser for his 1st NHL goal. Boucher with a nice snipe also with a pretty drop pass by Shore. Skille scored a nice one off a faceoff win by Sutter and unfortunate he had to leave with injury. No fear Brock is here;)... Bachman stole this game and he probably deserves more starts after this win tonight. Great team effort all in all and hope they keep this going and finish the season on a high note. GCG!

Just now, Odd. said:

Tomorrow would be his 3rd game in 3 nights. I'd say rest him up tomorrow and get him ready for our home game on Tuesday.

Skille out only biega and Larsen on roster.  if Boeser is kept out Larsen and Biega would have to play forward.  

as per tsn 1040.

Archived