The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Flames Sign College FA Josh Healey

Just now, Toews said:

His posse will be around shortly to defend him. Together they gang up to bully and harass posters. I am assuming they are kids because I don't think a grown man would hurl insults because someone expressed the opinion that Brandon Sutter was overpaid.

Oh I'm waiting for them.:lol:

I made a comment about a player and I was deemed a leafs fan. :lol:

5 hours ago, Rocksterh8 said:

Mods, its time to do your job and ban this bully poster!

Not positive enough for h8. 

isn't that rich.

Apparently being positive is now part of the board rules here on positivity.com.   The irony.

Just report the post to the mods - your mini-mod protest rings hollow.

20 minutes ago, Toews said:

His posse will be around shortly to defend him. Together they gang up to bully and harass posters. I am assuming they are kids because I don't think a grown man would hurl insults because someone expressed the opinion that Brandon Sutter was overpaid.

LOL.  You should change your name from Toews to Kesler - I've never known Toews to be the embellishing/diver type.

Go quote where I "hurled insults" because some expressed the opininon Sutter is overpaid.

1 minute ago, Ryan Strome said:

I thought the attack would be rougher then this..

please.  you guys love your drama - and the 'poor me' thing eh.

What you and your sidekicks here consider 'bullying' and ban-worthy is utterly absurd. 

Read what I posted again and quote something that actually qualifies.

2 minutes ago, oldnews said:

LOL.  You should change your name from Toews to Kesler - I've never known Toews to be the embellishing/diver type.

Go quote where I "hurled insults" because some expressed the opininon Sutter is overpaid.

Fail.

Did I specify it was you that said it?

Just now, oldnews said:

please.  you guys love your drama - and the 'poor me' thing eh.

Nah we are just tired of your arrogance and condescension. If your hockey opinion was worth a damn you would be getting paid for it. You are no better than the people you are constantly putting down.

2 minutes ago, Toews said:

Fail.

Did I specify it was you that said it?

then your protest is a fail.

someone else hurled insults at your over your Sutter opinions?  Who cares.  I'm not responsible for other people's posts, and I don't have a 'posse'.

Yawn.

4 hours ago, oldnews said:

Not positive enough for h8. 

isn't that rich.

Apparently being positive is now part of the board rules here on positivity.com.   The irony.

Just report the post to the mods - your mini-mod protest rings hollow.

My user name has nothing to do with hate, I'm old school and don't read letters and numbers together. It has a totally different meaning for myself.  You know what happens when you assume things don't you?

There are a lot of readers that are tired of you're antics on here, don't kid you're self.  I have no idea why the mods keep letting you get away with this, I wish they would wake up and see you for what you are.

36 minutes ago, Rocksterh8 said:

I'm old school

Nothing 'old school' about your posting on these boards. 

It's mutual - don't care for your gig either, doubt I'm alone in that.

Anyhow if you think I should be banned, or think you have a grasp of the actual board rules, fill your boots and report the post, otherwise you're only derailing hockey discussion yourself and your self-righteous thing is the equivalent of virtual crocodile tears..

10 hours ago, Rocksterh8 said:

No one on here want's your negativity and bulling tactics of putting everyone down. Everything you say is meant to put others down, it's disgusting and people are sick of it.

If the mods were doing their job, you would have been banned along time ago. They just need to read all the negativity you bring against others. 

Mods, its time to do your job and ban this bully poster!

Lol! Nice to see oldnews trolling the trolls.  Lol!

26 minutes ago, oldnews said:

Nothing 'old school' about your posting on these boards. 

It's mutual - don't care for your gig either, doubt I'm alone in that.

Anyhow if you think I should be banned, or think you have a grasp of the actual board rules, fill your boots and report the post, otherwise you're only derailing hockey discussion yourself and your self-righteous thing is the equivalent of virtual crocodile tears..

Be nice oldnews.  Can't you see you are hurting their feelings?     

21 hours ago, Toews said:

21 hours ago, Ryan Strome said:

Oh I'm waiting for them.:lol:

Yeah, anyone let alone @oldnews hardly needs any backup to hold his own against a cadre of triggered snowflakes claiming victimhood.  Deliciously ironic the charge of "negativity" coming from the regular purveyors of whinging and criticizing over the team and management for nearly everything that happens.

But no worries -- if he's really such a big brutish bully the mods will take care of things, so for now put on your pink t-shirts and cuddle up in your safe spaces with your kittens and colouring books.

1 minute ago, Hutton Wink said:

Yeah, anyone let alone @oldnews hardly needs any backup to hold his own against a cadre of triggered snowflakes claiming victimhood.  Deliciously ironic the charge of "negativity" coming from the regular purveyors of whinging and criticizing over the team and management for nearly everything that happens.

But no worries -- if he's really such a big brutish bully the mods will take care of things, so for now put on your pink t-shirts and cuddle up in your safe spaces with your kittens and colouring books.

I knew you were coming. News flash you're the posse.:lol:

Archived