The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Rumour) Canucks interested in Darren Radysh

Ya.... eff this guy for making it so long and drawn out. He could have signed at any point with the interested teams, and likely should have jumped at the chance as an undrafted overager. I guess I'm scorned, but this type of production should really be halted amoungst middling talent. 

On 5/29/2017 at 9:32 AM, S'all Good Man said:

I guess if TO wants him its hard to beat that... either way he's starting in the AHL next season so being in the AHL at home in TO vs. Utica might be a big factor for him. He may have a faster path on the right side with us tho if Tanev gets move this year or next and that bottom right side opens up. 

Is it tampering if someone sends him Frankie Corrado's phone number?

On 5/30/2017 at 5:16 PM, Adarsh Sant said:

We did sign Chatfield, but let go of Olson and Neill. I assumed we would get at least 1 of Olson, Neill or Raddysh but I guess not.

44 minutes ago, BO_Scorvat said:

Any news with this guy? Everything kinda just stopped after his team lost 

18 minutes ago, Setyoureyesontheprize said:

So it's confirmed, D.Raddysh goes to sharks.

Don't think so.

At least not based on the photo. Raddysh went to the Sharks camp (on an invite) last year so probably they just gave him a bunch of swag and he likes wearing that shirt.

Not saying he won't sign with San Jose. He might. Just that any rumours of signing based on that photo were denied last week.

So nothing confirmed. 

27 minutes ago, Setyoureyesontheprize said:

So it's confirmed, D.Raddysh goes to sharks.

I have seen NO news to suggest he has signed anywhere..

even his own twitter account is void of it ( his latest tweet is June 7th congratulating an Otter Coach on who signed with the Philly Flyers).

If he had a deal with Vegas in place that wouldn't surprise me. It's his best chance to get into a roster spot sooner than later. They could just be waiting to announce it on the night of the big show on the 21st. 

3 hours ago, S'all Good Man said:

If he had a deal with Vegas in place that wouldn't surprise me. It's his best chance to get into a roster spot sooner than later. They could just be waiting to announce it on the night of the big show on the 21st. 

That makes the most sense. Though, they did announce the Vadim Shipachyov signing nonchalantly and that, in my opinion, was the bigger signing. Darren may be waiting to see where all the chips fall with the expansion draft before making a decision too... see which teams have any d gaps (that may not currently have any significant "gaps") before choosing where to sign.

My gut says he ends up in Vegas or else he'd have signed somewhere already.

Archived