The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Winnipeg Jets | March 26, 2017 | 5PM | SN | From Vancouver With Love

Twilight Sparkle

1 hour ago, Harvey Spector said:

Not only will Boeser play he will score again in this game.  I see a couple goals actually.  There may even be a 73% chance he gets a hat trick...

anythings possible he's a point per game nhler :D

49 minutes ago, Monty said:

@Boudrias finished his comment by admitting his observation was superficial. Really have to give him huge credit for adding that in. Very rarely on here (also the Internet in general) do people not only admit something like that, but also are open to being wrong. Good on him.

There were questions in Winnipeg (until recently) from a lot of people who were not in the "know" about what Byfuglien's commitment level was like. However, about two weeks ago, Maurice gave an interview where he said that not only is Byfuglien huge in the dressing room and leaned upon heavily by the coaching staff in off ice stuff, but his on ice work ethic (in practice and in game) for both himself and holding other players accountable is something that all players within the organization are benefiting from.

I'll admit, it's hard for any casual observer to see any of that. The only two areas of the Jets that they need improvement on is special teams (see: coaching) and more consistent goaltending. This was Hellebuyck's first season, and rarely do rookie goalies dominate. Is he the answer? Really don't know yet. What he needs is a proven backup to help shoulder the load for the next 2 years (ie: Darling, Johnson).

The second poster was Alf.

Thanks for fleshing the Bufuglien story out Monty. A good portion of any team dynamic is what goes on inside the room. Most of us can only guess about that.

Yesterday coach WD gave Brock Boeser with a goal around 12 minutes of ice, because he's learning the "system".

Goldobin in his first game with a goal received about 3 minutes becuase he's learning the "system".

Shore in his debut had more than both of the them put together becuase he was learning the "system".

We are essentially into next year, just play the kids damn it!

Great GDT @Twilight Sparkle.

Excited to see what else Brock and his awesome line has in store for tonight. May or may not be able to catch the game. Nevertheless, I think it will be a back and forth affair

4-3 Canucks win

Boeser continues his torrid start in the NHL, Baer, Goldy, Sutter

Schieffele, Wheeler, Laine

Millsy has another solid game and does enough to seal the two points

GCG! 

40 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

this is from today's skate?  looks to be.  wonder if we get any pre game interviews with Boeser tonight. 

might be wise let him settle in before a ton of media.  they know we are super hungry for any audio though lol

37 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

I'm just happy to be here, in this dang awesome GDT.   4-1 Canucks.   We don't need no stinkin' cup.

And as much as I'd like to see a top pick, screw it! Maybe we'll win the lottery!

GO CANUCKS

4-2

Boeser (2)

Boucher

Hank

Archived