The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Husband tied cheating wife's body to kitchen sink before throwing her in reservoir where she lay for 20 years

PrideInThisTeam

24 minutes ago, NEON.KNEE said:

Go vote for Trudeau or something and leave us the hell alone...TAKE A JOKE... we are seriously fuct as a society with panty waists like this guy running around

2003: My aunt is raped and murdered by a man who was freshly released from Prison. 
Last fall: A friend of mine is murdered by a scorned ex boyfriend days after she put a restraining order on him due to constant harassment and break-ins to her house. 

Maybe I am being a drip or a "panty waist" OR maybe the topic of men murdering women is something I don't find particularly funny. So kudos to you for being a real man. Show me the way, because you clearly are what's right with the world. 

Just now, zzbottom said:

2003: My aunt is raped and murdered by a man who was freshly released from Prison. 
Last fall: A friend of mine is murdered by a scorned ex boyfriend days after she put a restraining order on him due to constant harassment and break-ins to her house. 

Maybe I am being a drip or a "panty waist" OR maybe the topic of men murdering women is something I don't find particularly funny. So kudos to you for being a real man. Show me the way, because you clearly are what's right with the world. 

The why post in here?  I am sorry that some creeps were mean to women in your life....has nothing to do with off color jokes on a hockey website.  I'm not being a real man, you're being a real downer...so Thank you for that.

14 minutes ago, zzbottom said:

I can't in good conscience up vote your comment but I agree.

14 minutes ago, NEON.KNEE said:

The why post in here?  I am sorry that some creeps were mean to women in your life....has nothing to do with off color jokes on a hockey website.  I'm not being a real man, you're being a real downer...so Thank you for that.

Nah, you're just a jackass.

22 minutes ago, zzbottom said:

I've upvoted your post because having to reveal personal stuff in response/counter to some jackasses' calling you out on your feelings about the off colour and inappropriate responses by some in this thread takes guts on this board.

I don't find the subject matter in the OP particularly amusing or funny, either. It's sad to think that some folk do and interestingly, they all appear to be male. Hmmm....

" Fear is the main source of superstition, and one of the main sources of cruelty. To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom "  .. Bertrand Russel

" The enemy is fear. We think it is hate; but, it is fear. "   Gandhi

" Fear is stupid.  So are regrets " .. Marylyn Monroe

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light." .. Plato

34 minutes ago, zzbottom said:

So what does this have to do with a psychopath husband killing his wife in the U.K.  Being all serious won't make it go away, joking about it won't make it go away. Move on...

3 minutes ago, Westcoasting said:

So what does this have to do with a psychopath husband killing his wife in the U.K.  Being all serious won't make it go away, joking about it won't make it go away. Move on...

wow...... just wow. A post that contains pretty much an overflowing lack of..........anything.

Anything human or empathetic, that is.

26 minutes ago, Cerridwen said:

I've upvoted your post because having to reveal personal stuff in response/counter to some jackasses' calling you out on your feelings about the off colour and inappropriate responses by some in this thread takes guts on this board.

I don't find the subject matter in the OP particularly amusing or funny, either. It's sad to think that some folk do and interestingly, they all appear to be male. Hmmm....

What's the appropriate word for it when one can find humour in anything yet also be sensitive towards it? If we can't laugh about stuff then where do we get our medicine from anyways?

3 hours ago, kloubek said:

I don't get it.  So her body remained INTACT for 20 years while under water?  How does a skeleton actually stay attached?  Would it not have decomposed and been eaten by fish, etc, and then fall apart?

Flooded quarrys are normally devoid of oxygen and aquatic life so no fish unless introduced

Why would he waste a perfectly good sink? Was there seriously not another heavy object as his disposal that he could have used to weigh her down? Was he just like "Hmm....The sink! That'll do!".

The guy is nuts for wasting a perfectly good sink....Unless he got it back.

I suppose he could get it back if he asked. I mean, it is his property.

7 hours ago, zzbottom said:

Hahaha men murdering women is so funny hahaha we like hockey hahaha 

Gross to everyone above. 

Uh, yeah. I know humour can be a defense mechanism in the face of something disturbing, but man...

3 hours ago, NEON.KNEE said:

And a story about a man killing his wife after finding out about her cheating has nothing to do with jokes or hockey. I'm not sure what you're expecting out of this. I do know zzbottom is expecting some semblance of respect for not only the deceased, but also for the situation, women, and society in general.

There's a great jokes thread floating around here somewhere I'm sure, you're welcome to post there if a thread, again, about a man killing his wife after finding out about her cheating is becoming a downer for you.

Archived