The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Anaheim Ducks Mar 28,2017 07:00PM

3KBieksa

Just now, Beary Sweet said:

I'd rather have Biega on defence than Larsen. At least he throws some hits and creates chances

The whole Larsen experiment never made sense. He washed out in the NHL before, hard to see why things would be different this time (and the aren't).

Looking for quick fixes (guys coming back from Europe, high priced UFAs, etc.) is not the way to rebuild.

Just now, King Heffy said:

First one courtesy of Larsen, who WD is now rewarding with PP time.  Not sure how in holy hell our coach thinks it's acceptable for our defensemen to play like trash in our own end yet bench forwards for minor miscues.

But but they got Larsen cause he's good on the point on the pp ;)

Just now, Beary Sweet said:

I'd rather have Biega on defence than Larsen. At least he throws some hits and creates chances

I dont like 'bitching' about players that much, often a player not doing well can be due to experience, being asked to play out of his role, etc...but Larsen really is not a NHL player, let along AHL player. Just doesn't do anything to make you say ok I see why this guy at least made it.

Just now, nucksnavsfan said:

But but they got Larsen cause he's good on the point on the pp ;)

We got Goldobin because he can score but Willie benched him for doing so.  Larsen isn't good in any situation and it gives the kids the impression that the way he is playing in his own zone is remotely acceptable.

Archived