The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Anaheim Ducks Mar 28,2017 07:00PM

3KBieksa

1 minute ago, 1-d said:

One must feel more like a punishment nowadays... You'll be collecting minuses faster than Willie's mustache twitching.

It's not that bad. Henrik is only -24. Though I don't think that includes today's.

Edler managed to be -39 a few years ago. That was impressive.

Just now, Toni Zamboni said:

Labate kinda reminds me of dutch gretzky

I have no problem with guys like that occupying the fourth line. As long as they get played like a fourth line. But Johnny G is right. If you throw down with with Perry as a 4th liner that's a win 100% of the time.

1 minute ago, riffraff said:

Probably won't bother in a 4-1 runaway game but Ye never know.

Maybe a 4th liner..

I know Id be pissed if we were in a playoff spot and our players fought on game 73 against the 4th   to last place nobodies and their loser AHL coach and loser no heart Edler.

2 minutes ago, brownky said:

It's not that bad. Henrik is only -24. Though I don't think that includes today's.

Edler managed to be -39 a few years ago. That was impressive.

Henrik and Daniel combined this season is -37. All the more reason they should be split.

1 minute ago, combover said:

John talking about push back from the Canucks.lol. I don't think this group is allowed to push back. 

Issue is most of them are too young - they don't know when they are allowed to vs being stupid - but they should know in a 4-1 game you're allowed to go at it

Archived