The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

LeBron 'fatal' injury

Crimson-JH

This is one of many reasons why he will not even be close to the greatest of all time. Jordan played with injuries and flu's before, and I don't think Jordan rested (I don't think he even rested at all for a game) as many games as Lebron does. Jordan is the GOAT, take notes Lebron.

35 minutes ago, J-23 said:

This is one of many reasons why he will not even be close to the greatest of all time. Jordan played with injuries and flu's before, and I don't think Jordan rested (I don't think he even rested at all for a game) as many games as Lebron does. Jordan is the GOAT, take notes Lebron.

Rolling you ankle hurts like a mofo.

I had a teammate land on his ankle after jumping to get a rebound. He squealed like a pig, had to carry him off.

basketball I have never had respect for as players there get slapped YES slapped and complain

to many stupid things like this for me to take the game serious

plus they took away goaltending so less contact which there isn't very much but little bumps so weakest game as there are more contact in baseball which again in my rating for sport is just above basketball!

less skilled game then the others!!!

1 minute ago, cripplereh said:

basketball I have never had respect for as players there get slapped YES slapped and complain

to many stupid things like this for me to take the game serious

plus they took away goaltending so less contact which there isn't very much but little bumps so weakest game as there are more contact in baseball which again in my rating for sport is just above basketball!

less skilled game then the others!!!

I have a scar on my chin that says otherwise for me.

Goaltending is stupid. I wouldn't want that at all.

There's a lot of skill and finesse when it comes to basketball.

there is but not compared to other sports

if the NHL changes the rules to much it would take away from the skill set on ice like goalies playing the puck, I still hate they can't cause makes for more goals whcih they want

the problem was they would cover the puck way outside the crease, well then change the rule so they can play the puck and NOT cover the puck to far out!

I have many scares from sports but never got one in basketball but then again never played it in leagues

only basketball I liked was the Harlem globetrotters

2 minutes ago, cripplereh said:

there is but not compared to other sports

if the NHL changes the rules to much it would take away from the skill set on ice like goalies playing the puck, I still hate they can't cause makes for more goals whcih they want

the problem was they would cover the puck way outside the crease, well then change the rule so they can play the puck and NOT cover the puck to far out!

I have many scares from sports but never got one in basketball but then again never played it in leagues

only basketball I liked was the Harlem globetrotters

Every sport has its divers though. Can't deny that.

Every sport likes to protect its stars too, hence why refs can be less lenient when you take down McDavid or Crosby.

IDK I have had a few injuries from basketball. Most off bumps and landings from getting rebounds. The elbow to the jaw was probably the most significant. That or running hard into a screen that I never saw head first, that took me out of the game because of a concussion, thankfully not that serious, and I got a foul for it. I wasn't one to complain though, it was the right call.

The physicality is there just it might not be as much to your liking.

1 hour ago, J-23 said:

You can tell Jordan didn't give up and keep dancing on his other foot to apply less pressure to his injured ankle. That guy didn't whine, complain and embellished, unlike  so-called "King" James which is a joke. 

Archived