The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

LeBron 'fatal' injury

Crimson-JH

On 3/29/2017 at 1:43 PM, ReggieBush said:

How does that work? That is fundamentally like watching an NHL Allstar game, the competition is about the same. My favorite part about the Globetrotters is this guy

the tickets were cheap and I went to many games as  a kid this made me laugh is why I only liked them as basketball

maybe its there are to many men complaining more then any other sport from games I have seen, even more then soccor which happens more in euro games then northamerican games but basketball has just a bit more makes me not interested at all

27 minutes ago, Watermelon said:

theres this thread on this basketball forum and it shows a good amount of lebrons flops; I thought they were pretty comical. I'm short and pretty thin and don't fall that easily but somehow a 6 foot 8, 250 pound beast drops from minimal contact. Another reason why Lebron<Kobe,jordan,Shaq,etc.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=429792

I don't think you should watch basketball if you think kobe and shaq are better then him. Jordan yes and maybe Magic at this point that's about it. 

9 minutes ago, Sikhguy23 said:

I don't think you should watch basketball if you think kobe and shaq are better then him. Jordan yes and maybe Magic at this point that's about it. 

Lol Kobe is a slightly worse version of Jordan while Shaq was the most dominant player to ever play(If you excuse Wilt which I do) in NBA history. Maybe you should get off Lebrons nuts

27 minutes ago, Watermelon said:

Lol Kobe is a slightly worse version of Jordan while Shaq was the most dominant player to ever play(If you excuse Wilt which I do) in NBA history. Maybe you should get off Lebrons nuts

That might be true, doesent change the fact that Lebron is better then the both of them. kobe is a top 10 player nothing more then that. Give your head a shake

• 1 month later...

Who's the organ donor that gave LeBron a second lease of life?  I though for sure he died after all that deadly contact but I guess modern medicine is advancing at a rapid rate. 

On 2017-03-29 at 11:41 PM, Lil B From The Pack said:

mfw you guys arguing about Kobe, Jordan, and LeBron when LaVar is already the GOAT

They don't know the truth. The NBA has manipulated them to think Kobe, Jordan and LeBron are great players when the real GOAT is Lavar.

On 2017-03-28 at 2:33 PM, J-23 said:

This is one of many reasons why he will not even be close to the greatest of all time. Jordan played with injuries and flu's before, and I don't think Jordan rested (I don't think he even rested at all for a game) as many games as Lebron does. Jordan is the GOAT, take notes Lebron.

I agree with this completely.

On 4/1/2017 at 11:59 PM, Sikhguy23 said:

Kobe didn't leave to win championships. Neither did Shaq, or Jordan, or Magic. It is for that reason why Lebron should not and will not be thought of on the same level. I would even argue that Lebron ruined the NBA.

5 minutes ago, ReggieBush said:

Kobe didn't leave to win championships. Neither did Shaq, or Jordan, or Magic. It is for that reason why Lebron should not and will not be thought of on the same level. I would even argue that Lebron ruined the NBA.

Kobe TRIED to leave to win a championship when he couldn't get the lakers into the playoffs by himself. Look at the team Lebron took to the 07 finals thats comparable to what kobe had when shaq left and he couldn't get them into the playoffs. The owners weren't brining him anyone to play with so he left, seems reasonable to me... 

5 hours ago, ReggieBush said:

Kobe forced his way to LA as a rookie (via trade would only play for Lakers or Bulls). Then he lucked out and got prime Shaq to basically carry him to 3 championships. Then in 04 when it was Kobe's turn to take over and win the chip and be THE guy, he froze up and got wrecked by the Pistons in the finals. Got Shaq traded. Got himself traded to the Pistons but the legendary Lakers owners Jerry Buss vetoed the deal at the last second. Basically no one played with him for years and then Lakers manipulated a Pau Gasol which was a robbery. 

Jordan got Pippen within 4 years of being in the league. Magic had Kareem Abdul Jabbar you know the greatest scorer of all time and guys like James Worthy and Byron Scott. They also had great coaches (Phil Jackson and Pat Riley)

To fault Lebron for his management being so incompetent is hilarious. He's done it his own way with pressure I've never seen against any athlete ever. 

The Cavs never got him any help. Unlike say Kevin Durant who had Russ, Ibaka, Harden, Reggie Jackson at various times and still ran to a 73 win team cause that's the only way he had a chance against Lebron. 

Lebron's the greatest bball player I've ever seen but yes Micheal is still ahead. But the list goes

MJ

Lebron

Then everyone else. Not a bad spot to be imo. Keep hatin tho

14 minutes ago, cookieeater55 said:

lol

lebronflop2.gif

Come on didn't you see that vicious elbow. If Lebron played against the Bad Boys, I wonder if he would fake like a death or something.

5 hours ago, ReggieBush said:

True, Lebron has basically started this lets create a super team crap, because Lebron left to join (create) a super team, players like KD  will think its okay to do so (And he did). No competition in the NBA, it is most likely going to be Warrior vs Cavs, this year, and maybe for a few more years. To be honest, people will get sick of it, besides the fans of the actual teams. He is a great player, fun guy, but I just despise the crap he does like flopping, building a super team etc.  

25 minutes ago, Jiggs50 said:

Kobe forced his way to LA as a rookie (via trade would only play for Lakers or Bulls). Then he lucked out and got prime Shaq to basically carry him to 3 championships. Then in 04 when it was Kobe's turn to take over and win the chip and be THE guy, he froze up and got wrecked by the Pistons in the finals. Got Shaq traded. Got himself traded to the Pistons but the legendary Lakers owners Jerry Buss vetoed the deal at the last second. Basically no one played with him for years and then Lakers manipulated a Pau Gasol which was a robbery. 

Jordan got Pippen within 4 years of being in the league. Magic had Kareem Abdul Jabbar you know the greatest scorer of all time and guys like James Worthy and Byron Scott. They also had great coaches (Phil Jackson and Pat Riley)

To fault Lebron for his management being so incompetent is hilarious. He's done it his own way with pressure I've never seen against any athlete ever. 

The Cavs never got him any help. Unlike say Kevin Durant who had Russ, Ibaka, Harden, Reggie Jackson at various times and still ran to a 73 win team cause that's the only way he had a chance against Lebron. 

Lebron's the greatest bball player I've ever seen but yes Micheal is still ahead. But the list goes

MJ

Lebron

Couldn't have said it better myself. Jordan was Jordan no denying that but he and Kobe had help LeBron never had until he went to the Heat. The fact carried that 2007 Cleveland team to the Finals should give you an idea of his greatness as well as what he did in Games 5-7 against the best regular season team of all time but unfortunately some fools can't see that. 

34 minutes ago, Jiggs50 said:

MJ

Lebron

If I could give this post a 100 likes I would!

11 minutes ago, Pears said:

Couldn't have said it better myself. Jordan was Jordan no denying that but he and Kobe had help LeBron never had until he went to the Heat. The fact carried that 2007 Cleveland team to the Finals should give you an idea of his greatness as well as what he did in Games 5-7 against the best regular season team of all time but unfortunately some fools can't see that. 

10 minutes ago, Sikhguy23 said:

If I could give this post a 100 likes I would!

I know you two are big Lebron fans. I do not despise Lebron as a player, only the choices, and actions he makes. He is a great player probably top 10 off all time, in my opinion. However, Kobe has carried many teams like his teams in the 2006-2010 era. Yes, he had Gasol, Odom, etc. However, they were no Wade for example. Both great players, both will be in top 10 off all time for sure. All greats, needed someone to help em, it is probably why Iverson never won a championship. It was basically just him. 

Archived