The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

LeBron 'fatal' injury

Crimson-JH

18 minutes ago, J-23 said:

I know you two are big Lebron fans. I do not despise Lebron as a player, only the choices, and actions he makes. He is a great player probably top 10 off all time, in my opinion. However, Kobe has carried many teams like his teams in the 2006-2010 era. Yes, he had Gasol, Odom, etc. However, they were no Wade for example. Both great players, both will be in top 10 off all time for sure. All greats, needed someone to help em, it is probably why Iverson never won a championship. It was basically just him. 

I agree with you when you say Lebron flops a lot, that's one part of his game that is infuriating to watch. 

However saying kobe had similar teams is not true. Kobe aside from those players had a great pg in fisher and a top 3 centre at the time in Bynum. 

Yes lebron joined wade and bosh but those two were shells of their formerselves, especially Wade with his busted up knees. Which is probably why they weren't more successful in the latter years (2011 being the loss lebron can be blamed for). 

1 minute ago, Sikhguy23 said:

I agree with you when you say Lebron flops a lot, that's one part of his game that is infuriating to watch. 

However saying kobe had similar teams is not true. Kobe aside from those players had a great pg in fisher and a top 3 centre at the time in Bynum. 

Yes lebron joined wade and bosh but those two were shells of their formerselves, especially Wade with his busted up knees. Which is probably why they weren't more successful in the latter years (2011 being the loss lebron can be blamed for). 

Never blame a loss on one player in a team game. Team loss, I agree about Bynum...I think everyone has there own opinions, but I'll leave it at this both great players, both going to go down as two of the best. 

I think my favourite part is when Golden State bandwagoners say "oh well if Green didn't get suspended and Bogut didn't get hurt we would've won" but fail to acknowledge LeBron played without Irving and Love and still took GS to 6 in 2015.

On 2017-04-01 at 4:36 AM, Nagra said:

In what world is Kevin Durant the 2nd best player in the league?? Westbrook and Harden are clearly 1 and 2 putting up historic numbers. I don't like Durant moving to an already ridiculously good team, but what can you expect from players who have no loyalty or honor nowadays. Also If he was so scared of the mighty and unbeatable Lebron why wouldn't he just join him instead? Lebron and his 2 other superstars ain't looking too good, 5-5 in the last 10 against mostly bottom feeders. Get over it, he isn't all what you are making him out to be.

So about Westbrook and Harden being the best players in the NBA.....

The playoffs, like I stated many times is where Lebron proves he is the best, and has been for a long time.

Onto the next round

26 minutes ago, Sikhguy23 said:

So about Westbrook and Harden being the best players in the NBA.....

The playoffs, like I stated many times is where Lebron proves he is the best, and has been for a long time.

Onto the next round

Spurs killed em today without Leonard. 

But for arguments sake...Westbrook deserves that MVP for the season. 

We know who deserves playoff MVP and hopefully another ring. 

5 minutes ago, J-23 said:

What are your guys thoughts on Westbrook? Lot of people have jumped of the "Westbrook for MVP."

The votes are in. Russ is mvp. Announcement comes later but it's pretty much a done deal. Russ easily had the best year and would never choke like Harden just did. 

1 hour ago, J-23 said:

What are your guys thoughts on Westbrook? Lot of people have jumped of the "Westbrook for MVP."

After the performance Harden had against an undermanned Spurs team we really just have to wait for the announcement. Westbrook has it locked. 

Archived