The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

barbershop that do fades undercut part lines

viper78978

9 minutes ago, viper78978 said:

Salon supreme is like 25 and man cave like 20 and tip.like 24

Not cheap

Yeah I know man. But for more modern and intricate styles they charge more compared to your average shirt on the sides long on the top tapered neck line for $15 at Great clips.

You could go to an Asian Barbershop in your area for $10 and show them a picture on your phone and try to get them to create it with your hair type as much as possible.

That or just buy a haircutting kit. Get the Clippers that they use and gaurds and give yourself fades.

Also they did get an award for what's it's worth for doing proper fades. You could say you came to them because of it.

Get the cut and then say it wasn't what you wanted and don't tip them and negotiate the price down.. lol.

Honestly most hair cut places are overpriced especially for short hair cuts that don't require much skill. They basically out in on the setting and you can't really mess up.

This kind of oversimplifies things, but:

http://www.wikihow.com/Give-a-"Fade"-Haircut-to-Males

I stopped going to JDs about 3-4 years ago and have been cutting my own hair ever since... took a couple tries to get it right but now I can cut my hair on my own relatively frequently to keep it exactly how I want.

The only thing I miss about getting my hair cut is going to Asian places where they'd give you a scalp massage when they washed your hair.

9 hours ago, riffraff said:

Don't cheap out on your hair fellas.

Tell me about it.  I once went for a free haircut I got from a Whitecaps game.... worst haircut ever.  Uneven, a huge indentation from the back, very choppy..... and to think that they charge $20 regularly :o

23 minutes ago, Lancaster said:

Tell me about it.  I once went for a free haircut I got from a Whitecaps game.... worst haircut ever.  Uneven, a huge indentation from the back, very choppy..... and to think that they charge $20 regularly :o

Thing is too.  A lot of guys are gonna lose their hair.  So be stylin while you can and tip your barber.

On 2017-03-28 at 9:59 PM, viper78978 said:

Where can one get undercut, fades, part lines at reasonable priced barber place. I been to jd barbershop in Gastown and they charge 35. Thats too much. Anyone been to places that only charge 13 to 20 and can do a decent job. 

You mean that same haircut that everyone and their dog has?  

Who doesn't do it would be the better question. 

Lol.  

Enjoy standing out!

Archived