The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Petition to Change One one two's Username to Two one one

Master 112

I requested SN to change my name some time ago but it hasn't been done. I know he's a busy guy, and I respect that he can't come running across the city to give me a spare can opener every time I lose mine, but this is important to me. Can the community rally behind me and maybe give him a bit of a poke here?

e: also i quit smoking. :)

21 minutes ago, One one two said:

I requested SN to change my name some time ago but it hasn't been done. I know he's a busy guy, and I respect that he can't come running across the city to give me a spare can opener every time I lose mine, but this is important to me. Can the community rally behind me and maybe give him a bit of a poke here?

Congrats! Well done.

On the name change thing, I don't have the power to do that so I'm off the hook on this one.

47 minutes ago, One one two said:

If Steath's location is accurate, that will require more than running.

You should ask Aladeen to help you there!

Congrats, it is a tough thing to do. Stay with it!

Archived