The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - General Discussion

Rate this topic

17 hours ago, luckylager said:

Gotta say, if you'd ever played a tp game like you did the last I might have read your posts.

I've read them now, but your meta was way outta wack.

Did we experience the DM that will continue to play, or was that just a one hit wonder?

His meta with the gifs/activity/solving was not way out of whack. It was your read that was way out of whack. How can you blame this guy for his own TP meta when it came off as TP to half the townspeople left in the game..

12 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

His meta with the gifs/activity/solving was not way out of whack. It was your read that was way out of whack. How can you blame this guy for his own TP meta when it came off as TP to half the townspeople left in the game..

Disagree.

In the year I've been playing I've never seen such drive, determination, commitment and effort from DM as TP.

Maybe it's something he used to do before you guys started treating him like $&!# and turned him into the butt of all jokes mafia, but that was before my time.

So yeah, my reads were bad last game, I don't really care though. It's just a game after all. I guarantee I'll have more bad games and be part of countless mislynches. It's just the way of the road.

You need to learn to be an adult and not act like a petty, spoiled brat when things don't go your way.

Arrogance isn't a positive personality trait.

• Cheers 2
  • Huggy Bear 1
22 hours ago, luckylager said:

Gotta say, if you'd ever played a tp game like you did the last I might have read your posts.

I've read them now, but your meta was way outta wack.

Did we experience the DM that will continue to play, or was that just a one hit wonder?

Gotta say if you play mafia period.. you should read every post...

Don't speak to me about meta...it's like my honor...it comes and go's. 

You don't deserve the full melvin... thats why you will forever get the tip..like last game...you'll be beggin for more. 

You Know Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Thats why we lost, because you u never read my posts lol

Thanks.

music video rap GIF by Famous Dex

Edited by DarthMelvin
  • Huggy Bear 2
15 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

Gotta say if you play mafia period.. you should read every post...

Don't speak to me about meta...it's like my honor...it comes and go's. 

You don't deserve the full melvin... thats why you will forever get the tip..like last game...you'll be beggin for more. 

You Know Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Thats why we lost, because you u never read my posts lol

Thanks.

music video rap GIF by Famous Dex

Come On What GIF by MOODMAN