The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - General Discussion

Rate this topic

25 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

CDC Mafia Player Ratings

Disclaimer:  Ratings were derived from a variety of factors.  These include faction success rate, role success rate, and individual action success rate.  Other in-game factors such as lynch avoidance as non-TP, use of tricks/ruses, and clairvoyant dialogue relative to role were also considered. Individuals who are listed scored anywhere between 50 and 100.  Players asterisked lack a sufficient sample size but may have been included due to their historical reputation or in-game contributions for matches they participated in.  Also, it's damn hard to quantify data that could be considered qualitative, just sayin'.

NOTE:  Ratings are dynamic and may be modified in the future.

Hide contents

Master Radishes - 92
112 - 91
Beluga Whale - 91
Time Lord - 90
Zfetch - 89
Aladeen - 89
Intoewsables - 88*
Virtanen87 - 87*
John Locke - 86
Blue Jay 22 - 86
Dral - 85
ilduce39 - 85
Kazmanian Devil - 85
HashtagNucks - 85
Alain Vigneault - 85
Go Faulk Yourself - 84*
Kryten - 84*
otherwise - 84
King Heffy - 84
Canucks Legacy - 84*
Kakanucks - 83
g_bassi13 - 83
Dr. Strangelove - 83
thejazz97 - 83
Mau5trap - 82*
Where’s Wellwood - 82*
Baka - 82*
JAY JAY - 82
falcon45ca - 82
OurTimeToShine - 82*
milk and honey - 82*
Fox Mulder - 81*
DoughtysCheck - 81
Darth Melvin - 79
Lewitelli - 78
J-23 - 75*
Caboose - 74*
Stamkos - 74*
Matthew Barzal - 73*
Green Goblin - 72*
diesel_13 - 71*
numb3r 16 - 70*
Salacious Crumb - 70*
Qwags - 67

Feel free to add ratings for members pre-2016.

Oh AV, you're far too kind. :wub:

I think BJ's gotta be higher after his master-performance. His scum-game is unmatched. 

• Like 1
Just now, Stamkos said:

It's higher than I expected. Pleased with it

By the 2nd round, you nailed me and BJ as mafia.

I remember thinking to myself, "good thing I made that joke, it might dissuade him from catching on"

Keep playing and you'll crack the 80-89 range in no time! :) 

5 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

How am I tied with Virt? I feel insulted :(

Virt, in the rare occurrence when he shows up, is a phenomenal player.

In the 2.0 version of the ratings, I imagine Virt will be a lot lower in the standings or you'll be a lot higher.

Just now, Alain Vigneault said:

Virt, in the rare occurrence when he shows up, is a phenomenal player.

In the 2.0 version of the ratings, I imagine Virt will be a lot lower in the standings or you'll be a lot higher.

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

Virt used to actually be really good. Before you joined. 

I've seen Virt have 1 amazing game and that was when he was a TP special. I've also seen him sign up for like every game that I have been apart of, and that 1 game is the only game I can remember him trying, lmao

12 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

By the 2nd round, you nailed me and BJ as mafia.

I remember thinking to myself, "good thing I made that joke, it might dissuade him from catching on"

Keep playing and you'll crack the 80-89 range in no time! :) 

The only reason I started to believe BJ was because he put an insane amount of effort in after I made that comment

5 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

Whatever happened to Jay Jay?

Who knows, who cares.

Other than his vote counts and vote occurrences, I don't think he ever did anything positive for the town.

Besides, he would always tunnel me on purpose.  Placing me in thunderdome with BJ for no reason which basically dented the TP chances in the Game of Thrones game, god-killing me for calling Falcon my character name, numerous arguments because he lacked reading comprehension, etc.

2 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Who knows, who cares.

Other than his vote counts and vote occurrences, I don't think he ever did anything positive for the town.

Besides, he would always tunnel me on purpose.  Placing me in thunderdome with BJ for no reason which basically dented the TP chances in the Game of Thrones game, god-killing me for calling Falcon my character name, numerous arguments because he lacked reading comprehension, etc.

Jay Jay had was very well intended imo. I think the issue was a substantial age gap, causing him to not fully understand our way of speaking.

6 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Who knows, who cares.

Jeez. His neopolitan game was my first ever so he does have a special place for me 

82 is a strong rating for someone that never helped the town ;) 

I tease I tease

Edited by Guest
1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

Jay Jay had was very well intended imo. I think the issue was a substantial age gap, causing him to not fully understand our way of speaking.

This is probably a fair assessment but man, did his decisions ever boggle the $&!# out of my mind.

• Like 1