The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - General Discussion

Rate this topic

Hey guys. I'm going on vacation next week, so won't be able to check in here. If you guys happen to decide on a representative in that time, they can reach me on Mafia Universe or Discord (Thingyman#6075). I'll then make sure they get the information they need to get prepared :)

Hi guys! :)

Just popping in to give you the 10-day warning and a reminder that the final deadline is April 26.

But the sooner I have your representative's name, the more time I have to get them prepared for the Championship.

The very first qualifier starts April 29. And the last one starts June 17.

I'm very excited about this season! When your representative gets slotted into a game, I'll return with more information on when they're playing and how you can spectate them along with a thousand other people from all the other sites.

5 hours ago, Thingyman said:

Just popping in to give you the 10-day warning and a reminder that the final deadline is April 26.

But the sooner I have your representative's name, the more time I have to get them prepared for the Championship.

I'm very excited about this season! When your representative gets slotted into a game, I'll return with more information on when they're playing and how you can spectate them along with a thousand other people from all the other sites.

112 will be our representative. Master Radishes and I can be backups. 

Edited by Beluga Whale
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
10 hours ago, Thingyman said:

my discord name is Linkin Park - In The End

i'll hit u up

18 hours ago, 112 said:

NATIONALITY: [Canadian]

STARTED PLAYING MAFIA (YEAR): [circa 2010]

HAVE PLAYED MAFIA ON THE FOLLOWING SITES: [forum.canucks.com, escaperestart.com, mafiauniverse.com]

BIO:

Overall: 91 (elite)

ideas for the bio?

Bio: 36-24-34 

She likes walks on the beach and dinners by the fireplace but doesn’t like rainy days :(

If she was the president for the day she would make sure everyone said only nice things to each other. 

If she was a musical instrument she would be the piano because she loves being played with by fingers.

The person she most respects in the world is Meghan Markel because not only is she a real life princess but she was also a star on the hit show “Suits”.

Her favourite food is ice cubes and a wheatgrass colonics. 

Her favourite song is “Friday” by Rebecca Black since it resonates with the important issues facing this generation like should I sit in the back seat or kick it in the front seat.

Her favourite book is “See spot run” because it has such a happy ending.

When asked, ‘what is the most important thing about The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms to you, personally?’, this was her response:

”I personally believe that, as Canadians, it is important to have rights and freedoms. Also to be able to reserve it for any time we need it or even for future generations is  good for us. For me, personally, knowing that these rights and freedoms will be waiting for me whenever I should need them is so important. One time I was on a photo shoot for ‘Ass n’ Syrup’ magazine and they chartered a bus for all of us girls that had air conditioning, and the really hot days we had freedom to get out of the heat so the Canadian one is like that for me. Thank you, namaste.”

• Haha 2
On 4/16/2019 at 1:26 PM, milk and honey said:

sounds right!

srry deleting reply because it's something that should be used in game action because it'll be WAY funnier at the right moment.

it might take years, but i'll find a way to fit it in some day and you all be like omg 112 when did you become so tactfully hilarious. y'all will see.

Edited by 112
21 hours ago, 112 said:

srry deleting reply because it's something that should be used in game action because it'll be WAY funnier at the right moment.

it might take years, but i'll find a way to fit it in some day and you all be like omg 112 when did you become so tactfully hilarious. y'all will see.

Ok but when it happens are you gonna link us back to this post so we know it happened

• 2 weeks later...