The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - General Discussion

Rate this topic

working on starting some sort of real-life mafia league where steroids are encouraged, fighting is 'illegal' but technically allowed with a five minute penalty being resultant, and everyone has to be on methamphetamine during play

Edited by 112
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
Just now, 112 said:

working on starting some sort of real-life mafia league where steroids are encouraged, fighting is 'illegal' but technically allowed with a five minute penalty being resultant, and everyone has to be on methamphetamine during play

Quit describing my Sunday nights

5 minutes ago, 112 said:

I'll play!

But the game needs to be played on ice with sticks you can hold and a secondary object which will be used to "keep score"

I think we should wear skates

Some pads would be nice

Do we have an official, and if so, what is their alignment?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, luckylager said:

I'll play!

But the game needs to be played on ice with sticks you can hold and a secondary object which will be used to "keep score"

I think we should wear skates

Some pads would be nice

Do we have an official, and if so, what is their alignment?

lawful evil

• Like 1
18 hours ago, 112 said:

How would everyone feel about a lover's mafia game? Everyone is a lover--even number of participants, all have a partner they die with--and nobody knows their partner's alignment. or something. idk

17 hours ago, 112 said:

i'm thinking it'll be a zfetch-esque game where everyone's a character from blue's clues

Where did you get these ideas from?  :bigblush:

x