The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - General Discussion

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, 112 said:

pming allowed, scheming dangerous but necessary on both sides

If anything, I'm more against PMing now. The only secret group should be the wolves (with an exception for masons). 

1 hour ago, 112 said:

i want a 30 player zodiac game where everyone gets a role and it is a closed set-up @Master Radishes

I have several worthy game themes, but I don't want to waste them on an autumn game. My analysis has shown this is always a slow time of year.

Let's start with a mini-zodiac-type game, perhaps. I might even host.

1 hour ago, Ceres said:

If anything, I'm more against PMing now. The only secret group should be the wolves (with an exception for masons). 

Killjoy. PMing is a hallmark of CDC-style mafia.

8 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

I have several worthy game themes, but I don't want to waste them on an autumn game. My analysis has shown this is always a slow time of year.

Let's start with a mini-zodiac-type game, perhaps. I might even host.

Killjoy. PMing is a hallmark of CDC-style mafia.

PMing is the killjoy to those vanilla villagers that don't get invited to the PM's. :(

I do recognize that PMing is probably still viable and necessary for this community at times. Because generally, the town collectively plays poorly and needs the handicap of having the beloved Alliance direct the town. 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Ceres said:

I do recognize that PMing is probably still viable and necessary for this community at times. Because generally, the town collectively plays poorly and needs the handicap of having the beloved Alliance direct the town. 

If you want to change the culture you actually have to partake. :emot-parrot:

5 hours ago, Ceres said:

You sound like Hitler 

• Haha 1