The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDSF: (C1) Chicago Blackhawks vs. (WC2) Nashville Predators | Predators win series 4-0

2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 1  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Blackhawks in 4
    • Blackhawks in 5
    • Blackhawks in 6
    • Blackhawks in 7
    • Predators in 4
    • Predators in 5
    • Predators in 6
    • Predators in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

22 minutes ago, Chip Kelly said:

This is a must win for Chicago right here. I don't think they can 4 straight vs Predator with how good the Pekka Rinne Finish Wall has been.

Rinne is definitely who I was thinking of when I suggested that, but still Chicago is crazy, they're just so notorious for comebacks, it's still tough to really say but I could see them do it.

Just now, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

Rinne is definitely who I was thinking of when I suggested that, but still Chicago is crazy, they're just so notorious for comebacks, it's still tough to really say but I could see them do it.

I picked Chicago to win the cup this year but it they don't win tonight yer done buds. History says he might tie it at 3-3 from 0-3 but you won't win that last game.

5 minutes ago, Chip Kelly said:

I picked Chicago to win the cup this year but it they don't win tonight yer done buds. History says he might tie it at 3-3 from 0-3 but you won't win that last game.

If they were able to tie it 3-3 after being down 3 games they would have all the momentum going into that 7th game, and I would put my money on them. My prediction was Chicago and Washington in the finals, and not because the media suggested it, this is who I really thought, but that's playoffs for you, you just never know, some Canucks fans need to realize this, you never know until you're there.

4 minutes ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

If they were able to tie it 3-3 after being down 3 games they would have all the momentum going into that 7th game, and I would put my money on them. My prediction was Chicago and Washington in the finals, and not because the media suggested it, this is who I really thought, but that's playoffs for you, you just never know, some Canucks fans need to realize this, you never know until you're there.

Except Canucks franchise luck dictates what can go wrong will. The Canucks don't have the Senators or Leafs or even Habs forward talent.

Would probably get embarrassed round 1 and shatter the kids confidence.

6 minutes ago, Mathew Barzal said:

Makar + Dahlin over the next two years and our defense will be sitting pretty like Nashvilles ...

Please no. I want an OFD a PP QB smooth skater , big shot, pick skills, etc

But playmaking 2C to support the future captain Horvat first. Strong down the middle you can get by on d to be competitive.

Archived