The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDSF: (C1) Chicago Blackhawks vs. (WC2) Nashville Predators | Predators win series 4-0

2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 1  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Blackhawks in 4
    • Blackhawks in 5
    • Blackhawks in 6
    • Blackhawks in 7
    • Predators in 4
    • Predators in 5
    • Predators in 6
    • Predators in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

not much similar at all. Nux was president trophy winner.  IF hawks lose next game, that's it.  if they push it to game 7, then I will say it is more similar. 

I realize they're not identical. My post was all about this potentially going to 7 which I doubt it does, but this series and ours in 2011 are quite comparable so far.

Nashville's defence is at a whole another level. 

Josi, Subban, Ekholm, Ellis. Even Weber looks decent playing behind that stacked defence.

This is why I like Juolevi pick. Even if he doesn't become #1D, he will be a solid player for us to help build a strong D core. 

3 minutes ago, khay said:

Nashville's defence is at a whole another level. 

Josi, Subban, Ekholm, Ellis. Even Weber looks decent playing behind that stacked defence.

This is why I like Juolevi pick. Even if he doesn't become #1D, he will be a solid player for us to help build a strong D core. 

10 minutes ago, Chip Kelly said:

Please no. I want an OFD a PP QB smooth skater , big shot, pick skills, etc

But playmaking 2C to support the future captain Horvat first. Strong down the middle you can get by on d to be competitive.

Horvat is our 2C, we need a 1C. We can get that in a draft two years down the road.

23 minutes ago, Xbox said:

If that's the attitude and confidence level Toews has, then this series is over in 4.

He can probably feel the sentiment in his own dressing room and he can probably feel the passion from the Preds players; even I can feel that they want it more than the Hawks . 

At the end of the day the Hawks have have won 3 cups in the past 7 seasons leading up to this. 

If they lose, will the fans or players really care that much?

I sure as hell wouldn't if I was a Hawks fan. 

2 minutes ago, RRypien37 said:

At the end of the day the Hawks have have won 3 cups in the past 7 seasons leading up to this. 

If they lose, will the fans or players really care that much?

I sure as hell wouldn't if I was a Hawks fan. 

Yeah and the Cubs just won last year. Chicago won't care lol. 

Beautiful, just beautiful. I know if any team can come back from a 3-0 it's probably the Hawks, but this Hawks team isn't the team of years gone by. Not this go round anyway. I really don't see them coming back, Nashville has all the momentum and they're playing really well.

8 hours ago, cookieeater55 said:

i wouldn't be surprised if the hawks woke up and got to game 7 

but its a long shot ....

A bit tougher since they don't have home ice next game. The next 2 of the 3 games is in Nashville I would think the Preds would win at one of those. 

Archived