• Senators in 5
    • Senators in 6
    • Senators in 7
    • Bruins in 4
    • Bruins in 5
    • Bruins in 6
    • Bruins in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to ADSF: (A2) Ottawa Senators vs. (A3) Boston Bruins | Senators lead 2-1
58 minutes ago, ReggieBush said:

Stay classy Boston.

That guy is such a hick. Trailer trash hick. Honestly, it's easy to hate on a guy that's a taller, better looking, more athletic version of Tom Cruise... 

How's Burr playing? I only watched game 2... the rest of these start times don't work for me work wise =/ 

Burr's screens in front of the net have been a big part of two goals.... no assist but he deserved them.

Gotta admit watching Karlsson really is a pleasure.  This guy is soooo.... smooth.  Does everything well, especially on offense.  He is definitely top of the NHL in my opinion.

1 hour ago, *Buzzsaw* said:

Burr's screens in front of the net have been a big part of two goals.... no assist but he deserved them.

Gotta admit watching Karlsson really is a pleasure.  This guy is soooo.... smooth.  Does everything well, especially on offense.  He is definitely top of the NHL in my opinion.

Karlsson is definitely my favourite defenseman and this series is really cementing that for me. Amazing instincts can hit when needed and that saucer pass was ridiculous. 

Archived