The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MDSF: (M1) Washington Capitals vs. (WC2) Toronto Maple Leafs | Capitals win series 4-2

2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 1  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Capitals in 4
    • Capitals in 5
    • Capitals in 6
    • Capitals in 7
    • Maple Leafs in 4
    • Maple Leafs in 5
    • Maple Leafs in 6
    • Maple Leafs in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, shazzam said:

Someone is going to wreck Kadri one of these days. 

I hope he gets it, but I never understand why teams go after him when he goes into rat mode.  Caps need to go after the Leaf golden boys.  You go after our best player its going to be one hell of a miserable night for Mitchy and Auston.  Hacks, whacks, shots to the ribs - especially if the score gets out of hand.  Having a goon break his knuckles on rat Kadri's helmet is a waste of time,  thats not going to stop him from being a rat.

1 minute ago, JV77 said:

Upon further review it was Niskanen who slashed him in the back of his legs...Did in fact get chopped

Yeah, you can see it at the bottom of the screen. Just a split second after Ovechkin taps him. Hilarious how none of the CBC crew caught it.

5 minutes ago, knucklehead91 said:

Kadri has to be the biggest disgrace to the NHL after that dive. I cannot stand that POS. That is going down as top 10 worst dives in sports and that includes the summer Olympics. i wish an early end to that scumbags career

Did you not see Niskanen's slash? I'll admit he oversold the penalty, but in no way was it as bad as you're saying. 

12 minutes ago, TheHitman said:

Not quite sure how Ron MacLean can possibly not call that a low bridge. WTF.

Ron MacLean is a rat.. Remember how he read Burr's lips without being able to look at Burr's face? He's a TO homer and has no credibility on this. 

59 minutes ago, JV77 said:

Upon further review it was Niskanen who slashed him in the back of his legs...Did in fact get chopped

Yeah he got him, but that jump in the air, falling to the ice, clutching his leg, then skating away normally just doesn't play.  Soccer players probably blushing at that one.

Archived