The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PDSF: (P1) Anaheim Ducks vs. (WC1) Calgary Flames | Ducks win series 4-0

2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 1   

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

This poll is closed to new votes

11 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Thought Juice anchored that Ducks defence, that was already without Fowler, Vatanen, and late in the game losing Lindholm.  Kevin still got game.

I won't lie. I miss Bieksa. Benning should have traded Special Edler and kept Juice. At least the defense would have been anchored by a veteran with guts, heart, and balls. Instead the Canucks have Edler. Great.

1 minute ago, Sugar baby watermelon said:

You ever go online on FB comment sections and anything regarding Canucks specifically with no mention whatsoever of the Flames, a Flames fan chimes in with a comment about the sisters or whatever, f___ em!  Troll fans

Sisters?  The Sedins are like Gary Roberts and Wendel Clarke compared to johnny boy.

1 minute ago, Darius71 said:

Their top line is too soft.  157lb hockey boy and bieber, er I meant, Monahan, are pretty much useless outside of the PP when the screws come down by the other teams top checkers.  And atta boy Tkachuk, reading the pages in the other section of this forum, I thought he was a Laine/Mathews calibre player the way some guys were crying about him.

I'm no Tkachuk fanboy like @Pete M but man, even I was disappointed at how invisible the kid was in this series. 

3 minutes ago, messier's_elbow said:

Lol did he even get a point?

no, but he got 5 shots in 4 games!  playing with the only forward on his team that showed up.

Gaudreau with 6 shots in 4 games - and coughing the puck up in the neurtral zone like a shrinking violet.

pretty weak.

Calgary and Vancouver making the playoffs in 2015 was probably the worst things that happened for both franchises....IMO.....It created unrealistic expectations in both cities,as both teams crashed and burned the following season..The Canucks right now are exactly where they are supposed to be..(rather than a one and done playoff team).

3 minutes ago, captainhorvat said:

Im takin it to the bank... I'm also banking on once Lombardi ends up in Calgary that Bishop will be his first big signing.

I kinda hope that happens.

I think Treliving is a pretty good GM. 

Lombardi hasn't made a good move in years - and has been blowing far too many futures.

Sure, let's get him back in the division, with a rival.

Archived