Reedy
Tortora
Norris
Mismash
Barratt
Pastujov

And MORE!

Schedule:

58ef9655105dd_Screenshot2017-04-1317_16_21.thumb.png.b4292ea430fd4f629cefeeb78a560b03.png

Huge fan of Scott Reedy touted to go between the 2nd and 3rd round of the draft.  Thick body and dominated the u17's last year for team USA and going to a good program at the University of Minnesota.

Energy type forward but has slick hands too, but most importantly likes to play in front of the net.  The team really lacks a net front presence, Reedy plays that exact role.

I'd keep an eye on him once you hit the mid rounds of the draft.

Here are the 2017 IIHF U18 World Championships tournament awards.

Most Valuable Player
Kristian Vesalainen (FIN)

Directorate Awards
Best Goaltender: Maxim Zhukov (RUS)
Best Defenceman: Miro Heiskanen (FIN)
Best Forward: Kristian Vesalainen (FIN)

Media All-Star Team
Goal: Dylan St. Cyr (USA)
Defence: Miro Heiskanen (FIN)
Defence: Maxwell Gidon (USA)
Forward: Kristian Vesalainen (FIN)
Forward: Sean Dhooghe (USA)
Forward: Ivan Chekhovich (RUS)

58 minutes ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

Where is Vesalainen expected to go in the draft?

Before the tournament most rankings had him in the mid to late 20's, but after the U18's I wouldn't be surprised to see him go around 15th.

He's got pretty good size at 6'2" or 6'3" (depending on the source) and ~210lbs. He also played in the SHL for most of this season and although he didn't exactly light the league on fire, he still did pretty well points wise considering it's not that common for draft eligible players to spend the majority of their draft year in the SHL (usually spend most of their time in the U20 league or loaned to an Allsvenskan team).

49 minutes ago, Diamonds said:

Before the tournament most rankings had him in the mid to late 20's, but after the U18's I wouldn't be surprised to see him go around 15th.

He's got pretty good size at 6'2" or 6'3" (depending on the source) and ~210lbs. He also played in the SHL for most of this season and although he didn't exactly light the league on fire, he still did pretty well points wise considering it's not that common for draft eligible players to spend the majority of their draft year in the SHL (usually spend most of their time in the U20 league or loaned to an Allsvenskan team).

I think he was ranked pretty high before his terrible showing at the world jrs too. Could have been just in a slump.

Archived