The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - Pike's Place Market Murder [MAFIA WIN!] - New Game Sign up in Progress

T-rex930

I feel i've been fairly active.

I keep going back to each persons posts from the previous votes, I know i'm on @Zfetch's radar, but I honestly believe him to also be a TP.

Lots of shade being tossed towards J23 and Armbar, Wanting more hard evidence or theories on both.

11 minutes ago, diesel_3 said:

Lots of shade being tossed towards J23 and Armbar, Wanting more hard evidence or theories on both.

Cliffs:

J23: bandwagoning every vote, has apologised for doing it but then continues to do it; doesn't give thoughts or opinions of his own

Armbar: his behaviour on the DC vote from R2 was sketchy: he started the vote without much reason, jumped off it when it picked up and tried to get others to do the same, and only rejoined it (without a given reason) once it was clear DC was doomed

I think the 'hard' evidence is against Armbar, in that his actions speak of a Mafia; whereas the 'soft' evidence is against J23, in that it's his behaviour that is suspect.

13 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Cliffs:

J23: bandwagoning every vote, has apologised for doing it but then continues to do it; doesn't give thoughts or opinions of his own

Armbar: his behaviour on the DC vote from R2 was sketchy: he started the vote without much reason, jumped off it when it picked up and tried to get others to do the same, and only rejoined it (without a given reason) once it was clear DC was doomed

I think the 'hard' evidence is against Armbar, in that his actions speak of a Mafia; whereas the 'soft' evidence is against J23, in that it's his behaviour that is suspect.

Hm, good points.

I also think that you and BW are bigger personalities in this game, I really can't see having a more quiet TP and all the strong vets as Mafia/Special.

So, if it is 4v2...Me, You, Zfetch, BW as TP and Armbar, J23 as Mafia? 

Just my quick breakdown, The Votes have been all over the place, so it's tough to pick up a strong pattern.

7 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Zfetch: your thoughts on BW, Armbar, and/or diesel?

BW started strong and has now disappeared. If I were mafia I'd probably reverse that activity. This round is pivotal to see how he acts.

Armbar I feel is TP but the more and more he is inactive and the more that everyone is calling him out without voting him is making me wary of him. I am starting to think he could be mafia.

Idk bout Diesel. Gut says mafia head says not. He's a coin flip imo. 

4 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

I don't think it can be 3v3, as technically the Mafia win then, no? It's clearly 2 scum left.

Other than general inactivity, why Diesel?

If the town has a vig in the game they can still win from a 3v3 or any tie. 

It's not that he's necessarily been that scummy but nothing he says seems very genuine. I particularly didn't like the post below:

4 hours ago, diesel_3 said:

Nah, I barely even know what's going on, I figured I was so obviously TP since i'm new and wouldn't be trusted with an actual responsibility.

I have no idea how each person plays from games past. I'm TP all the way.

None of these reasons are valid evidence for you being town at all. In fact I've seen a lot of excuses and defending from you all game. Obviously I don't know how you play but that type of behavior is more often associated with scum than town.

4 hours ago, diesel_3 said:

Hm, good points.

I also think that you and BW are bigger personalities in this game, I really can't see having a more quiet TP and all the strong vets as Mafia/Special.

So, if it is 4v2...Me, You, Zfetch, BW as TP and Armbar, J23 as Mafia? 

Just my quick breakdown, The Votes have been all over the place, so it's tough to pick up a strong pattern.

This bothers me too. The rationale to put MR as town does not compute and i don't like how diesel is talking to MR like he knows he's town when there's really no reason to be so certain.

4 hours ago, J-23 said:

Armbar is mafia for sure he tried to bus a teammate by voting DC. Also, he's been quiet recently. MR, and BW are also very suspicious right now. I'm not mafia. I'm TP.

It's like Stamkos and MH had a baby.

Archived