• Announcements

• StealthNuck

Forum-specific Rules   07/11/2017

These are board specific rules for the Trades and Rumors forum designed to provide organization and a better experience for everyone. Please review these rules before posting new threads. 
        THREAD ETIQUETTE   1. Please search for an existing thread before posting. This forum can be very fast moving, so it's understandable if redundant threads are inadvertently posted. In such a case, please use the report feature to request removal of redundant threads.    2. Provide a clearly identifiable topic title so that users can readily understand the content. The title should include any and all teams involved, as well as player names or other personnel involved as appropriate.   3. All trades, signings, rumors and other news MUST include a linkable source. Simply posting the name of the source is not enough. Effort should also be made to copy and paste the full article, or at the very least the relevant portion of text from the source to the first post of the thread. Moderators may remove low-quality threads in favour of high-quality threads. 

Affixed to the front of your title should be a label that identifies the type of transaction that is taking place. For all trades use [TRADE]. For all signings use [SIGNING]. For all waiver-wire transactions use [WAIVERS]. For all rumours use [RUMOUR].
      For articles or news items that don't fit into the above categories, affix an appropriate label of your choice such as [NEWS], [ARTICLE] or [MISC].   4. When the status of a thread changes a new thread can be created. The new thread should reflect the change and help focus the discussion on current events. e.g. Someone may create a new thread when a rumor becomes a trades. The old thread will be locked by the moderating team.    5. Do not misrepresent the contents of your thread or post false trades or rumors. Trolling will result in a permanent suspension. 

SOURCES   The following source types are considered INVALID. Any links to posts or threads on other message boards Any links to personal blogs Any news heard on the radio that does not have a link to an audio vault or podcast Any news seen on television that does not have a link to online video Any news spread by word of mouth
      Additionally, certain sources may be be blacklisted due to poor credentials, clear traffic-mongering etc. Blacklisted sources will be posted here. 
      Thank you for your co-operation and please PM the Administrator or Moderators if you have any questions, concerns or suggestions regarding this forum.
Honeydews

[Signing] Tryamkin goes to the KHL

1,630 posts in this topic

Just now, Patrick Kane said:

ur such a dummy, u hav all the potentil in the world to be one of the bst nhl defenseman a more mobile versn of zdno chara.. and u bolt bak to Russia? gime a frikin break - u got 16mins of icetime fella.. ur a rookie dmn who came out of shape, u excpt to log 29mins like erik Karlsson? yes willy D,, is a bad coach n maybe shud of handld things differntl but cudnt yu wait for the new coach b4 boltin? dont u wanna be an NHL STAR??? cmon Nikita u let the fans DOWN u were a fan fav and u betrayed us all

Can we stop with the betrayed stuff? 

A 22 year old player signed a one year deal to go home and be with his family and still keep playing hockey at a fairly high level. If we use this comparable that people keep throwing around of Zdeno Chara, Chara didn't win his Norris trophy until he was in his 30s. 

A year back home with a possible Olympic spot will do wonders for his development. 

1 minute ago, alfstonker said:

How the hell has this got anything to do with a coach - WHO IS NOT HERE? 

Get a grip. Tryamkin played hard all season and no-one could have seen this coming. If anything WD's dismissal may have been a deciding factor in his going back to Russia.

1f03.jpg

1 minute ago, alfstonker said:

How the hell has this got anything to do with a coach - WHO IS NOT HERE? 

Get a grip. Tryamkin played hard all season and no-one could have seen this coming. If anything WD's dismissal may have been a deciding factor in his going back to Russia.

Why would he go back to Russia because the coach who didn't trust him got fired? If anything it probably gave Tryamkin a bit of pause about leaving.

Not everything is about Desjardins being perfect. Tryamkin clearly wasn't a fan of Desjardins.

1 minute ago, wallstreetamigo said:

How did I know you would pipe in to somehow whine again about Desjardins being fired?

Desjardins BS impossible to earn it development style led directly to this result.

Total rubbish - and look again and see I was replying to a post.

6 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

So in summation:

giphy.gif

Hahaha. Yeah basically. 

5 minutes ago, Trebreh said:

When we draft Hischier B)

I hope so. I could use some Patrick or Hiescher right now.  Swiss is playing in the u18 right now.  If u wanna catch a glimpse of Hiescher live on tv.  believe its sportsnet :D

13 minutes ago, Winter Soldier said:

And what if the situation boils down to 'Tram decided he wanted to go home and didn't say anything until now?'

you have to have a proper read on your players, and good organizations find way to keep quality players . We obviously don't have all the details but this was clearly a situation where a mid-season extension similar to Huttons was in order. It makes me wonder how in touch Jim is with his players. Linden is looking for Kruger for the front office apparently, and you have to ask why on that as well. 

2 minutes ago, wallstreetamigo said:

How did I know you would pipe in to somehow whine again about Desjardins being fired?

Desjardins BS impossible to earn it development style led directly to this result.

If WD was the only issue for tram, why would he leave after he was fired ? I'm sure that wasn't the only issue. 

Just now, wallstreetamigo said:

Why would he go back to Russia because the coach who didn't trust him got fired? If anything it probably gave Tryamkin a bit of pause about leaving.

Not everything is about Desjardins being perfect. Tryamkin clearly wasn't a fan of Desjardins.

That is what I was implying - go read again.

Really? what evidence have you got for posting p-ss like that?

I think the main agreed here is what's done os done. Tree isn't the first and he won't be the last player that doesn't want to play for Vancouver.. It just is what it is. 

I would not be surprised to see him back in the NHL once Vancouver do not have his rights anymore.

8 hours ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

At least 3 external commentators compared him to Chara and said his potential is sky-high. You don't mess with something like that Vancouver. This was another classic management and coaching blunder on the Canuck's behalf. Offered him high ice time, coaches didn't give it to him. A big time discord between management and coaching and this is the one that cost the Canucks future the most. We lose the only physical defenceman we have in the entire organization. Gudbranson better lift his game now.

WD couldn't have been fired sooner. I trust in JB and TL's decisions but they need a coach who will do what their trades and moves say.

Well, WD is fired now.  He didn't even give the new coach a chance.

Just now, cuporbust said:

If WD was the only issue for tram, why would he leave after he was fired ? I'm sure that wasn't the only issue. 

I didn't say it was the only reason. I said it was very likely a factor.

1 minute ago, wallstreetamigo said:

He could easily return after a season in the K. after realizing its not what he wants and he boosts his stock.  I'm still pretty annoyed though.  See tryamkin fold people in half was what made the end stretch of hockey so bearable.  I know he didn't do it regularly but when he did it was so satisfying after years of our team getting crumpled. 

Just now, gobi said:

Well, WD is fired now.  He didn't even give the new coach a chance.

Maybe Pedan doesn't think highly of Green and Nikita got some inside info. 

2 minutes ago, alfstonker said:

Total rubbish - and look again and see I was replying to a post.

Your post implying Willie being fired is the reason Tryamkin went back home is total rubbish. Everyone and their dog should see Tryamkin was absolutely screwed by Willie. How many times did that idiot throw him under the bus again?

Moral of the story: Don't get married 

1 minute ago, Ronaldoescobar said:

I think the main agreed here is what's done os done. Tree isn't the first and he won't be the last player that doesn't want to play for Vancouver.. It just is what it is. 

I would not be surprised to see him back in the NHL once Vancouver do not have his rights anymore.

That's in 5 years :lol:

He will play a couple of years in the K and if he has any drive he will want to return and prove he can do it. It is amazing how a few years of experience in life can change things.

Hes a young guy can't blame him for wanting to go home. And who knows we have his rights until 2022, he could develop their and come back more mature when we are ready to contend again.

Just now, The 5th Line said:

Moral of the story: Don't get married 

I wish someone had given me this advice