The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Tryamkin goes to the KHL

1 minute ago, alfstonker said:

How the hell has this got anything to do with a coach - WHO IS NOT HERE? 

Get a grip. Tryamkin played hard all season and no-one could have seen this coming. If anything WD's dismissal may have been a deciding factor in his going back to Russia.

1f03.jpg

1 minute ago, alfstonker said:

How the hell has this got anything to do with a coach - WHO IS NOT HERE? 

Get a grip. Tryamkin played hard all season and no-one could have seen this coming. If anything WD's dismissal may have been a deciding factor in his going back to Russia.

Why would he go back to Russia because the coach who didn't trust him got fired? If anything it probably gave Tryamkin a bit of pause about leaving.

Not everything is about Desjardins being perfect. Tryamkin clearly wasn't a fan of Desjardins.

1 minute ago, wallstreetamigo said:

How did I know you would pipe in to somehow whine again about Desjardins being fired?

Desjardins BS impossible to earn it development style led directly to this result.

Total rubbish - and look again and see I was replying to a post.

5 minutes ago, Trebreh said:

When we draft Hischier B)

I hope so. I could use some Patrick or Hiescher right now.  Swiss is playing in the u18 right now.  If u wanna catch a glimpse of Hiescher live on tv.  believe its sportsnet :D

13 minutes ago, Winter Soldier said:

And what if the situation boils down to 'Tram decided he wanted to go home and didn't say anything until now?'

you have to have a proper read on your players, and good organizations find way to keep quality players . We obviously don't have all the details but this was clearly a situation where a mid-season extension similar to Huttons was in order. It makes me wonder how in touch Jim is with his players. Linden is looking for Kruger for the front office apparently, and you have to ask why on that as well. 

Just now, wallstreetamigo said:

Why would he go back to Russia because the coach who didn't trust him got fired? If anything it probably gave Tryamkin a bit of pause about leaving.

Not everything is about Desjardins being perfect. Tryamkin clearly wasn't a fan of Desjardins.

That is what I was implying - go read again.

Really? what evidence have you got for posting p-ss like that?

2 minutes ago, wallstreetamigo said:

How did I know you would pipe in to somehow whine again about Desjardins being fired?

Desjardins BS impossible to earn it development style led directly to this result.

If WD was the only issue for tram, why would he leave after he was fired ? I'm sure that wasn't the only issue. 

I think the main agreed here is what's done os done. Tree isn't the first and he won't be the last player that doesn't want to play for Vancouver.. It just is what it is. 

I would not be surprised to see him back in the NHL once Vancouver do not have his rights anymore.

8 hours ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

At least 3 external commentators compared him to Chara and said his potential is sky-high. You don't mess with something like that Vancouver. This was another classic management and coaching blunder on the Canuck's behalf. Offered him high ice time, coaches didn't give it to him. A big time discord between management and coaching and this is the one that cost the Canucks future the most. We lose the only physical defenceman we have in the entire organization. Gudbranson better lift his game now.

WD couldn't have been fired sooner. I trust in JB and TL's decisions but they need a coach who will do what their trades and moves say.

Well, WD is fired now.  He didn't even give the new coach a chance.

1 minute ago, wallstreetamigo said:

He could easily return after a season in the K. after realizing its not what he wants and he boosts his stock.  I'm still pretty annoyed though.  See tryamkin fold people in half was what made the end stretch of hockey so bearable.  I know he didn't do it regularly but when he did it was so satisfying after years of our team getting crumpled. 

2 minutes ago, alfstonker said:

Total rubbish - and look again and see I was replying to a post.

Your post implying Willie being fired is the reason Tryamkin went back home is total rubbish. Everyone and their dog should see Tryamkin was absolutely screwed by Willie. How many times did that idiot throw him under the bus again?

1 minute ago, Ronaldoescobar said:

I think the main agreed here is what's done os done. Tree isn't the first and he won't be the last player that doesn't want to play for Vancouver.. It just is what it is. 

I would not be surprised to see him back in the NHL once Vancouver do not have his rights anymore.

That's in 5 years :lol:

24 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

If it comes down to Tryamkin's need to be close to his family, one can't argue with that.

Thats true. But I bet CHI or EDM would have found a solution that worked. I've been trying to be a JB supporter but its getting harder.  

Archived