• Announcements

• StealthNuck

Forum-specific Rules   07/11/2017

These are board specific rules for the Trades and Rumors forum designed to provide organization and a better experience for everyone. Please review these rules before posting new threads. 
        THREAD ETIQUETTE   1. Please search for an existing thread before posting. This forum can be very fast moving, so it's understandable if redundant threads are inadvertently posted. In such a case, please use the report feature to request removal of redundant threads.    2. Provide a clearly identifiable topic title so that users can readily understand the content. The title should include any and all teams involved, as well as player names or other personnel involved as appropriate.   3. All trades, signings, rumors and other news MUST include a linkable source. Simply posting the name of the source is not enough. Effort should also be made to copy and paste the full article, or at the very least the relevant portion of text from the source to the first post of the thread. Moderators may remove low-quality threads in favour of high-quality threads. 

Affixed to the front of your title should be a label that identifies the type of transaction that is taking place. For all trades use [TRADE]. For all signings use [SIGNING]. For all waiver-wire transactions use [WAIVERS]. For all rumours use [RUMOUR].
      For articles or news items that don't fit into the above categories, affix an appropriate label of your choice such as [NEWS], [ARTICLE] or [MISC].   4. When the status of a thread changes a new thread can be created. The new thread should reflect the change and help focus the discussion on current events. e.g. Someone may create a new thread when a rumor becomes a trades. The old thread will be locked by the moderating team.    5. Do not misrepresent the contents of your thread or post false trades or rumors. Trolling will result in a permanent suspension. 

SOURCES   The following source types are considered INVALID. Any links to posts or threads on other message boards Any links to personal blogs Any news heard on the radio that does not have a link to an audio vault or podcast Any news seen on television that does not have a link to online video Any news spread by word of mouth
      Additionally, certain sources may be be blacklisted due to poor credentials, clear traffic-mongering etc. Blacklisted sources will be posted here. 
      Thank you for your co-operation and please PM the Administrator or Moderators if you have any questions, concerns or suggestions regarding this forum.
Sign in to follow this  
DontMessMe

[Signing] Nikita Tryamkin to HC Avtomobilist (KHL)

Pretty harsh to hear. Loved the guy and his potential. Was exciting to see out there. Interested in what the reasoning is. Home sick? Doesn't care about NHL? Thecanuckway is reporting that he wasnt happy with his ice time. 

With a new coach and fresh start next year anything was possible for the guy. 

http://www.nhl.com/stats/player?aggregate=0&gameType=2&report=skatersummary&teamId=23&pos=D&reportType=season&seasonFrom=20162017&seasonTo=20162017&filter=gamesPlayed,gte,1&sort=points,goals,assists

His average ice was lower than Edler, Tanev, Hutton, Sbisa, Stech and even Gud. He had just a little more ice time than Larsen. Also a head of Biega

If the Canucks fall a few spots in the draft, we may be seeing a d-man as the Canucks first pick in the draft again.

• Upvote 1

omg i m so mad no tryamkin next yr boooo linden and benning are idiots for not  giving this kid whatever he wanted hes our best dman  at least we will retain his rights  hope he kills it in khl for next yr or two my mind is blown 

What if... he develops his offence in the KHL comes back and helps us win a cup in 4 years?

I would like to see him get to being a 25 point d man in the NHL if possible. 

5 minutes ago, Derp... said:

What if... he develops his offence in the KHL comes back and helps us win a cup in 4 years?

I would like to see him get to being a 25 point d man in the NHL if possible. 

Or maybe he signs with another team instead 

Not remotely concerned by this.

I liked Tryamkin, and in an ideal world he stays, but there are two key elements in play:

1. His demeanor off the ice will not be missed. The refusal to go to Utica, the quiet complaints about not playing, now the complaints about ice time...that is one team mate you don't want on your side.

2. This opens the door for either Olli Juolevi or Jordan Subban to make the team next season. Given a choice of the three, Tryamkin would have been my least-preferred pick anyway. And then there's the potential for our 1st round pick to also be a D, meaning that we may need to open up another spot besides Tryamkin's.

He was fine while he was here - he was no world-beater - but this can actually be a good thing for the team. I'm sure the new coach will be happy to not have a 16ft Russian giant bearing down on him, demanding more ice time :lol:

14 minutes ago, iinatcc said:

Or maybe he signs with another team instead 

I think we would have his rights until hes 27 as though no?

This is all tryamkin. He made no effort to learn english and it was reported that he turned down every offer van sent him. He just wanted to go home. Oh well juolevi takes his spot. 

23 minutes ago, Nicklas Bo Hunter said:

This is all tryamkin. He made no effort to learn english and it was reported that he turned down every offer van sent him. He just wanted to go home. Oh well juolevi takes his spot. 

Show me these reports.

Potential without will won't get him far. I rather move on and give other kids a chance to develop instead while he grooms his skills in khl. Maybe when we're winning again and need grit, he'll also have desire to return to NHL.

If not, just expose him to LV and let them deal with the diva.

2 hours ago, canuktravella said:

omg i m so mad no tryamkin next yr boooo linden and benning are idiots for not  giving this kid whatever he wanted hes our best dman  at least we will retain his rights  hope he kills it in khl for next yr or two my mind is blown 

The guy had a piss poor attitude. Constantly refused any advice the nucks gave him. How can you blame Jb for this> it was reported he turned down multiple offers by the nucks  He wasn;t all the great while he was here and it was obvious he missed home. We have Sbisa who is better imoAnd now opens the door for OJ and Brisbouis. if they look ready this year.. Also maybe now Subban will get a chance even if it is just as a 7th d  I still want to see what he can do.every Year post after post is written about how badly we need a point producing Tyson Barrie clone, Maybe that is JS We won't know till they try.