Policeman and suspected gunman shot dead in Paris 'terror attack'

Ryan Strome

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

Ya?

'Murica, Christians.

Image result for americans protest with nazi flag

Or...is that not indicative of the entire US population and is instead only a couple  of A***oles?

Just curious really.

Can we go back to the list of terror attacks American nazi groups have committed recently on innocent people ?

Now lets go back to the Isis list..

Just now, Mustapha said:

OK I see now. It's not that you don't think it will happen,  but rather us White Westerners had it coming...and you think it's deserved, you know because KARMA...for what?  Actions our ancestors made? 'Sins of the father' nonsense? 

If that's not hatred in it's purest form, I don't know what is. 

No I don't think it';s coming and I find it amusing you live in perpetual fear that it is.

That says a lot about you, not about others.

You want to claim that one religion is worse than the others yet miraculously ignore the post I made regarding atrocities made by the western religion.  Pretending it is no different.  it's sad and quite telling really.

No religion is different.  they are all the same, they are all evil.  If you don't see the amazingly amusing circular issue of one group committing the acts then fearing another group committing the same acts I can't help you.

I will say this though, if it DOES happen, from experience, don't let them take your children and put them in "special schools"

3 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Source of the daily Muslim on Muslim slaughter please? What about the murder rate of American cities? Muslims?

America is not a religion. This is the problem with you and hip you are comparing a Country with religion.

If you need to ask for proof then wow...

Yemen, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc..

7 minutes ago, Chicken. said:

Can we go back to the list of terror attacks American nazi groups have committed recently on innocent people ?

Now lets go back to the Isis list..

LMAO 

Yes please ignore that fact.  1 guy with a flag is from ISIS?

But 30 guys with nazi flags are not christian :lol:

Please do continue Chicken I am actually amused at the lengths you are going to ignore the things people are posting in return.   

Just for reference though, the flag on the single lone guy you posted,...ya

Image result for flag of dildos mistaken for isis

Just saying take a good long look at that flag.

6 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Those people are Christians?

17 people with flags, 71% of Americans are christian so 12 of them are yup.  give or take.

2 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

America is not a religion. This is the problem with you and hip you are comparing a Country with religion.

If you need to ask for proof then wow...

Yemen, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc..

I will take countries America has bombed in to the dirt for $500 Alex.

Hmmm why are some very small minority of Muslims so angry....

America is not a religion, 70.6% of Americans are Christian...cannot be Christians doing bad things in America, they aren't yelling religious things!

Study Says White Extremists Have Killed More Americans in the U.S. Than Jihadists Since 9/11

Since 9/11, white right-wing terrorists have killed almost twice as many Americans in homegrown attacks than radical Islamists have, according to research by the New America Foundation.

In their June study, the foundation decided to examine groups "engaged in violent extremist activity" and found that white extremists were by far the most dangerous. They pointed to the recent Emanuel AME Church shooting in Charleston, S.C., and the 2012 attack on a Sikh temple in Wisconsin, as well as many lesser-known attacks on Jewish institutions and on police. They found that 48 people were killed by white terrorists, while 26 were killed by radical Islamists, since Sept. 11.

The study also found that the criminal justice system judged jihadists more harshly than their non-Muslim counterparts, indicting them more frequently than non-jihadists and handing down longer sentences.

See a full breakdown of the numbers here.

http://time.com/3934980/right-wing-extremists-white-terrorism-islamist-jihadi-dangerous/

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

I will take countries America has bombed in to the dirt for $500 Alex.

Hmmm why are some very small minority of Muslims so angry....

America is not a religion, 70.6% of Americans are Christian...cannot be Christians doing bad things in America, they aren't yelling religious things!

Again you have no proof.

Btw keep up with global events please. Saudia Arabia started bombing Yemen. So ya Muslims attacking Muslims. Remember the Iraq Iran war? How about Iraq and Kuwait? Remember Egypt, Syria and Jordan threatening Israel? 

Just now, Warhippy said:

Ya but...they're obviously not christians...so you know... "Things"

A few weeks ago a man shot two men in a bar because he thought they were "Muslims". Obviously it wasn't religious extremism that caused this incident because he didn't say "Allahu Akbar".

Just now, Warhippy said:

No I don't think it';s coming and I find it amusing you live in perpetual fear that it is.

That says a lot about you, not about others.

You want to claim that one religion is worse than the others yet miraculously ignore the post I made regarding atrocities made by the western religion.  Pretending it is no different.  it's sad and quite telling really.

No religion is different.  they are all the same, they are all evil.  If you don't see the amazingly amusing circular issue of one group committing the acts then fearing another group committing the same acts I can't help you.

I will say this though, if it DOES happen, from experience, don't let them take your children and put them in "special schools"

Based on your disgusting  'KARMA' comments I would guess that your perspective is skewed by some sort of personal resentment, and that's sad. I didn't do anything to you or your family, and to suggest that  deserve punishment for something I had nothing to do with is a horrible thing to say. 

Unfortunately for you, it doesn't make your opinions any more valid. The facts clearly point that where Islamic extremism increases, personal freedom decreases. To deny this, or attempt to find false equivalences with other forms of violence in society is disingenuous and pointless. 

7 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

LMAO 

Yes please ignore that fact.  1 guy with a flag is from ISIS?

But 30 guys with nazi flags are not christian :lol:

Please do continue Chicken I am actually amused at the lengths you are going to ignore the things people are posting in return.   

Just for reference though, the flag on the single lone guy you posted,...ya

Image result for flag of dildos mistaken for isis

Just saying take a good long look at that flag.

17 people with flags, 71% of Americans are christian so 12 of them are yup.  give or take.

Lol that's not how statistics work but whatever floats your boat.

Archived