The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MDF: (M1) Washington Capitals vs. (M2) Pittsburgh Penguins | Penguins win series 4-3

2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 2  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

This poll is closed to new votes

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to MDF: (M1) Washington Capitals vs. (M2) Pittsburgh Penguins | Series tied 0-0
  • -Vintage Canuck- pinned this topic

Man I really hope the Caps can do this.  My gut says Pens could roll over them easily with their speed and skill but I hope I'm wrong.  Now the Caps need to crash and bang them on the boards.  Make or break series for the organization.

Caps in 7 they exercise their demons.

Columbus is not even a playoff team without bobrovsky pens will be sleeping well caps will be wired going into this one. 

Ur nuts if your reason for penguins winning is how the caps played against the leafs

EDIT: This might be one of the greatest playoff rounds in history of the sport.

Tough call, Caps should be in their best position ever to get the monkey off their backs.

Then again, the Pens' game-breaking speed and talent and the ability of Crosby and Malkin to elevate anyone into scorers should be a cause for concern for Washington as the birds can literally fly out there.  If the Caps' D can hold up and Holtby stands on his head then I could see them get it done.  Should be the best series of the 2nd round (Ducks - Oilers should be solid too; Preds should make quick work of the Blues, honestly Rangers - Sens seems balanced but doesn't have the star power or story-lines of this one)

Either Pens in 6 or Caps in 7.  Think the Pens still have the upper hand.

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to MDF: (M1) Washington Capitals vs. (M2) Pittsburgh Penguins | Penguins win series 4-3
  • -Vintage Canuck- unpinned this topic

Archived