The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks should hire Gallagher

snucks

The Canucks should hire Tony Gallagher. He seems the only one that can save the team.

It seems they are set on hiring a coach with no experience as a coach in the NHL. He is just another x player. How many x players are Stanley Cup winning coaches ?

What sucks is that they angered Tryamkin enough to leave. Aqulinni should listen to Tony Gallagher. He makes a lot of sense

7 minutes ago, snucks said:

The Canucks should hire Tony Gallagher. He seems the only one that can save the team.

It seems they are set on hiring a coach with no experience as a coach in the NHL. He is just another x player. How many x players are Stanley Cup winning coaches ?

What sucks is that they angered Tryamkin enough to leave. Aqulinni should listen to Tony Gallagher. He makes a lot of sense

In his own mind maybe...

11 minutes ago, snucks said:

Image result for retarded meme

Have you ever listened to Tony Gallagher ? He is brilliant. One thing Gallagher points out is how they always take goal scorers and right away try to get them to play more defensively. Then they forget how to score. Smart teams don't do that? Let them score. The defence can be learned eventually.

6 minutes ago, Hutton Wink said:

Canucks dressing room after Tony's remodel:

lastinghamghost.jpg

LOL. I'm surprised there are lights. 

I clicked the thread expecting to see some ridiculous proposal about getting Brendan Gallagher... 

I can't tell if you're serious, geez I hope not.

Umm, hate to burst the Cup bubble, but the Canucks aren't winning anything for years. Travis Green probably won't be the coach by then. Green is going to continue to help develop the young guys and turn them into good NHL players. One day they'll be ready to fight for the holy grail, but not with Green. Just my opinion.

PS - Quenneville was a player, so was Robinson, Bylsma, Crawford, Carlyle, Sather, Arbour, Laviolette, Lemaire, etc. Quite a few Cup winning coaches played in the NHL at one point.

38 minutes ago, snucks said:

Almost 1000 posts... are all of them this bad?

Part of Tonys schtick is to start campaigns to get coaches and management hired/fired.(I think thats how he got the name "The Undertaker")..He's been at it for 30 years....He was relentless on AV,claiming him to be the most clueless coach..How wrong can you be Tony..?

Archived