The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bethesda's Quake

GLASSJAW

I'm in on my second round of beta testing for this game and I must say I am completely 100% impressed. I know Bethesda is a top tier developer, but I was a bit skeptical with what they could do with a dead-ass franchise that I used to love -- and yup, it's good.

the team deathmatch mode feels like traditional TDM but on speed. teamwork is essential, but individual skill is just as important, and skill speaks way louder than team comp or some nonsense like that--Overwatch this is not. it honestly just feels like a 1999 FPS shooter re-done for a contemporary attention span. 

Anyone else in on the beta?

1 hour ago, StealthNuck said:

Is there any way to get into the beta or is it invite? 

I received an invite from Bethesda, but you might be able to buy one online for a small amount, idk. The beta closes tomorrow, but it might just re-open next weekend again. That's what's been going on so far.

EDIT: There are codes available on EBAY for like $2. A single code/invite lasts for the entire beta stage, but I'm not sure when the next window opens up. So I dunno.

beta over. notification said: Hope you enjoyed this week's beta [blah blah], invite will continue May 4, 10E

so buying access for $2 or whatveer might not be a bad idea if you're considering a purchase

• 1 month later...

Archived