The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Is Global War Fast Approaching?

Nuxfanabroad

19 hours ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Concerning news from Syria. Apparently Israelis sending jets & firing at targets within it's borders(Iranians, Lebanese, & others). One base had Russian troops stationed.

At least one Israeli F-16 was shot down. Countries like Syria & Lebanon announcing they'll fire at all their aircraft.

Does Deep State want a war?

The Distraction of Olympic Games:

2008 Summer Oly's (Georgia/Russia conflict)

2014 Sochi (Crimean/Ukraine/Russia)

Now with Korean games?..

Merely to provide something distracting for a dirty media to blather about? Hmm..these patterns, are pause for thought.

Syria will not escalate into anything more major than it is for the simple reason that every single player knows they are being selfish and in it for their own self-interest. The lines are clearly defined and the major powers will back off before they get too involved with any other power. For example, the USA wants to use the Kurds to fight Assad, but they don't care enough about them to risk coming up against Russia, or even Turkey. The Kurds will be hung up to dry as soon as things look tough. The Russians, Iranians, Turks, etc... all have the same attitude. Everyone is just pushing their own interests without any real allegiance. 

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

This IS the end, my friends. Attack Syria..they're also attacking Russia, China, Iran, etc...

Make peace with your maker. Get the house in order.

I figured(but couldn't really believe!) they'd be this ****ing stupid!

I doubt it will go there ..    Russia would have responded with action by now 

52 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

This IS the end, my friends. Attack Syria..they're also attacking Russia, China, Iran, etc...

I was reading an article on Nostradamus, a French prophet from 1500s who predicted WW2, Hitler, 9/11, London Fire etc. He has thousands of predictions and for 2018 he predicted World War 3, a war that would last for 27 years, and some major earthquakes. I thought it was interesting.

13 hours ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

tenor.gif?itemid=7204885

:lol:

Edited by Toews
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, J-23 said:

I was reading an article on Nostradamus, a French prophet from 1500s who predicted WW2, Hitler, 9/11, London Fire etc. He has thousands of predictions and for 2018 he predicted World War 3, a war that would last for 27 years, and some major earthquakes. I thought it was interesting.

World War 3 will last for 27 minutes, not years. 

13 hours ago, J-23 said:

Those predictions are so vague they could be about a few different events.

21 hours ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Do you think this is the first time a foreign power has bombed a dictator? You're obviously not old enough to remember the 80 and 90s.

17 minutes ago, taxi said:

Do you think this is the first time a foreign power has bombed a dictator? You're obviously not old enough to remember the 80 and 90s.

I think he is referring to the tension between Russia and the U.S. The Pentagon clearly didn't want to target any Russians or Russian military hardware and Putin is far to smart to engage in a conflict when there was no threat to Russia.