The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

idea for my Canuck app?

hey guys I'm currently making my first ever app and what better way to make my 1st app. Obviously this wont be no over the top make me tons of $ app, but it is an easy way to get the feeling of making one.I almost have it completed I have the menu and everything all done now I just have to program all the stuff into it and I'm hoping to finish up tomorrow.

I used to be a fan of the old app but it eventually crapped the bed so I decided to try and make my own and I based my idea off the old 1 but I'm also trying to get more into it and make it more appealing. I think I put together a nice LOOKING app but its the finished functional part that matters most so hopefully I can deliver.

was hoping for some ideas I could put into the app to make it more enjoyable for Canuck fans, any idea could help get the most out of this app and id greatly appreciate it!!

sorry if this is in the wrong section mods

If you're going to make profit from it in anyway you need permission to use the NHL logo and the Canucks logo. As fun as this sounds I'd tread lightly, the last thing you would want is legal issues.

23 minutes ago, Jaku said:

If you're going to make profit from it in anyway you need permission to use the NHL logo and the Canucks logo. As fun as this sounds I'd tread lightly, the last thing you would want is legal issues.

how would I go about that? I almost have it completed, I'm not looking to make a profit I'm just trying to make an app that has everything at your disposal. could I get sued using their logo and not making a profit? if so how would I go about getting permission?

1 minute ago, Hortankin said:

how would I go about that? I almost have it completed, I'm not looking to make a profit I'm just trying to make an app that has everything at your disposal. could I get sued using their logo and not making a profit? if so how would I go about getting permission?

Try sending an email first to the Canucks legal department. If further permission is required from the league they will advise you further.

https://rogersarena.com/fan-services/contact/

Archived