The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Article) Vancouver Sports Bar angers Canucks fans

cuporbust

Vancouver sports bar Oilers support   

193 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 hours ago, cuporbust said:

Lol. Yep. Not the best PR choice. Looks like they are in full damage control now. 

UPDATE:  In reaction to the social media protest, The Pint is reaching out to angry Canucks fans and offering them the same wing deal Oiler fans are getting along with a $50 gift card.

lol I was going to say.  Why not just offer the deal to everyone who shows up for game 7.  It was pretty short sighted to only offer it to Oilers fans.  Just curious how they prove your an Oilers fan?  Why not just go there to watch the game say your a fan and get some free wings?

16 hours ago, cuporbust said:

Yep. I agree some fans go too far , but i can see how it might rub some the wrong way. 

agreed.  if it was a flames bar i would boycott it because I dislike the Flames.  but I wouldn't make it a public thing and tell others "stay away".  the owner might be a big Oilers fan who cares.   I support it and would of even considered going. as long as it's not a flames bar :) those pesky resilant flames have ruined to many post seasons for me lol.

16 hours ago, BananaMash said:

Fans take sports too seriously and a promotion like this should be fun.

If it genuinely upsets you, you've probably got some issues to work out ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But it's fun to hate on them for being so ignorant.

1 hour ago, Zedlee said:

A non-issue.  

Canucks fans....you better get ready for a steady diet of Oilers for the foreseeable future.  I shudder to think how long it will take to build a team capable of beating them.    

Wait, they won?  I'm sure I saw them lose?

Archived