The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

WCF: (P1) Anaheim Ducks vs. (WC2) Nashville Predators | Predators win series 4-2

2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 3   

126 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Ducks in 4
    • Ducks in 5
    • Ducks in 6
    • Ducks in 7
    • Predators in 4
    • Predators in 5
    • Predators in 6
    • Predators in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

7 minutes ago, 10pavelbure96 said:

I see 4th round players like arvidsson and later first-round pick in Ritchie and how they play and they are also from the 2014 draft like Jake...

Jake has to make some strides, we can't afford to blow first round picks in this rebuild, if there was ever any pressure on Virtanen it's gonna  be this upcoming season.

Ritchie is going to physically punish us for fifteen years for not drafting him.

Just now, Beary Sweet said:

Just tuning in... pretty high scoring game. Who's been the better team so far? Ducks rallied from a 2-0 deficit to having the lead

It's been a back and forth affair. 

Anaheim's last goal on Rinne was a softy.

18 minutes ago, 10pavelbure96 said:

I see 4th round players like arvidsson and later first-round pick in Ritchie and how they play and they are also from the 2014 draft like Jake...

Jake has to make some strides, we can't afford to blow first round picks in this rebuild, if there was ever any pressure on Virtanen it's gonna  be this upcoming season.

Anaheim managed to find Montour in the second round in 2014 too.

2014 has been very very good to the Ducks.

36 minutes ago, chon derry said:

if he took him out there would be no reason to change the channel  ^_^

I don't know about that. They might bring back strombopopiulous. Still gonna have to change the channel. 

4 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

I don't know about that. They might bring back strombopopiulous. Still gonna have to change the channel. 

strombo was never guilty of trolling a teams fans like mclean ,even being a homer habs fan.

Just now, chon derry said:

strombo was never guilty of trolling a teams fans like mclean ,even being a homer habs fan.

Hi Chon!  Gave you rep because Alf missed his buddy:)

Strombo needed to be eased into his job.  Maybe too much too soon?

6 minutes ago, chon derry said:

This. Very true. I agree. I actually liked the guy. Someone had to go from CBC HNIC cast I believe and he was the victim. I wouldn't mind him coming back for say a reduced role like being a side analyst and hopefully not being the main guy like what he was forced into last year

8 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Exactly, he should have been given a supporting role to start/get his feet wet before being put into the lead role 

1 minute ago, Beary Sweet said:

This. Very true. I agree. I actually liked the guy. Someone had to go from CBC HNIC cast I believe and he was the victim. I wouldn't mind him coming back for say a reduced role like being a side analyst and hopefully not being the main guy like what he was forced into last year

At least bring him back for "After Hours".

1 hour ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Oh F***off MacLean with yer attempts at lingering, trailing prose, searching to lamely 'frame' a narrative.

Swear to the FSM..if I ever become a serial killer(call me Hannibal) you're FIRST on MY list you fr*cking poofter!

I don't know how Sportsnet managed to fire most of their worst offenders (Stock, Healy, Lee), and yet insists on letting Rotten Ronnie publicly desecrate the sport in front of a national audience.  7 minutes of slander on Burrows should have been enough to get him fired and the CBC sued.

19 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Strombo's pants were too tight for him to get comfortable in the role and I thought it showed.

Perhaps cutting off the flow of blood to the head?

Archived