The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

WCF: (P1) Anaheim Ducks vs. (WC2) Nashville Predators | Predators win series 4-2

2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 3   

126 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Ducks in 4
    • Ducks in 5
    • Ducks in 6
    • Ducks in 7
    • Predators in 4
    • Predators in 5
    • Predators in 6
    • Predators in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, JV77 said:

Johanssen going off on Kesler.  Love him or hate Kesler is playing how you need to in the playoffs.

Here is the quote for those who missed it:

"I don't know how you cheer for a guy like that... sucks when you have to pull a stick out of your groin every shift."

Good bounce-back performance by the Ducks.

Wouldn't mind a series full of lead changes and plenty of goals, like we've seen so far!

Still think Predators could be the team that wins but only by the slimmest of margins.

Kesler is under Johansen's skin haha

"He just blows my mind. I don't know what's going through his head out there. His family and friends watching him play, I don't know how you can cheer for a guy like that," the Nashville Predators forward said, according to 102.5 The Game. "It just doesn't make sense how he plays the game. I'm just trying to go out there and play hockey and it sucks when you have to pull a stick out of your groin every shift."

5 minutes ago, 250Integra said:

"He just blows my mind. I don't know what's going through his head out there. His family and friends watching him play, I don't know how you can cheer for a guy like that," the Nashville Predators forward said, according to 102.5 The Game. "It just doesn't make sense how he plays the game. I'm just trying to go out there and play hockey and it sucks when you have to pull a stick out of your groin every shift."

Yeah took 2 games and he's got him.  I'm sorry but Johanssen just sounds like a baby when he is already whining and complaining.  If Kesler playing like that, give it back, play even harder.  

7 minutes ago, 250Integra said:

Even though I'm cheering for Preds, I hope Kesler pisses him off more. Hate it when players complain over $&!# like this. If it really pisses you have return the favour to Kes, don't go to the media about it.

9 hours ago, JV77 said:

Johanssen going off on Kesler.  Love him or hate Kesler is playing how you need to in the playoffs.

Kes is a mega douche and I tend to agree with RJ as I've never been a kes fan.  But kes had a great game for his role as did his linemates.

Kesler is one of the best pests around; these pests now have near free reign due to the instigator rule, which has been discussed to death. That sneaky elbow to RJ was dirty though. The stick work is part of the game. RJ needs to answer back in other ways, like the score sheet, now that he has opened his yap about Kesler. Kesler is doing what he is paid to do - RJ needs to answer.

I LOL'ed at Johansen's interview. Yes, Kesler is playing hard and you're just letting him know that it's effective. I'm sure he appreciates the vote of confidence.

You get to complain IF you answer back and you get called but they don't. (See Boston series.) Until then, save the whining. It's not the other team's responsibility to make it easy for you. It's playoff hockey, for god's sake!

9 minutes ago, poetica said:

I LOL'ed at Johansen's interview. Yes, Kesler is playing hard and you're just letting him know that it's effective. I'm sure he appreciates the vote of confidence.

You get to complain IF you answer back and you get called but they don't. (See Boston series.) Until then, save the whining. It's not the other team's responsibility to make it easy for you. It's playoff hockey, for god's sake!

Is anyone surprised by this? Johansen has made it know in the past that he is a whiner. Earlier this season, he whined to the media about the Blue Jackets not giving him a video tribute in his return to Columbus. 

1 hour ago, pluralsight said:

Is anyone surprised by this? Johansen has made it know in the past that he is a whiner. Earlier this season, he whined to the media about the Blue Jackets not giving him a video tribute in his return to Columbus. 

Oh yeah, I forgot that.

LOL

Patrick Eaves' mother sent him a Lego set to pass the time while he is injured.

“She’s funny,” Eaves told the Orange County Register. “She sent me a Lego set of a real car. Seven hours yesterday, I was sitting there putting it together. I got it done.

“It was obsessive. She knows me pretty well.”

Archived