The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

WCF: (P1) Anaheim Ducks vs. (WC2) Nashville Predators | Predators win series 4-2

2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 3   

126 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Ducks in 4
    • Ducks in 5
    • Ducks in 6
    • Ducks in 7
    • Predators in 4
    • Predators in 5
    • Predators in 6
    • Predators in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

10 hours ago, riffraff said:

Kes is a mega douche and I tend to agree with RJ as I've never been a kes fan.  But kes had a great game for his role as did his linemates.

Guy's such an a**Whole..I'd say RJ's sentiments are understandable. Maybe he grew up a 'Nucks backer, & is all too familiar with the legend of 'The Ego'!

Win a cup RJ(next yr, this is Ott's, hopefully!), then return home in a couple of yrs(ala' Hammy).

16 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Guy's such an a**Whole..I'd say RJ's sentiments are understandable. Maybe he grew up a 'Nucks backer, & is all too familiar with the legend of 'The Ego'!

Win a cup RJ(next yr, this is Ott's, hopefully!), then return home in a couple of yrs(ala' Hammy).

Your jib.

its cut well.

18 hours ago, J-23 said:

Even though I'm cheering for Preds, I hope Kesler pisses him off more. Hate it when players complain over $&!# like this. If it really pisses you have return the favour to Kes, don't go to the media about it.

RJ just gotta get angry gotta get mean!!! 

r-023y.gif

Nashville Predators anthem singer Dennis K. Morgan is disappointed he has been upstaged by big name country acts during the Predators playoff run.

"I'm not going to hide my disappointment and I told the Predators that I have been asked the same question over and over and it's just really getting old," Morgan said.

"I will address any disappointment I have with the Predators' decision hopefully after a Stanley Cup parade."

RK17 wants another shot at the cup, that's why he's playing ruthlessly.

im so torn right now, I'm thinking an Anaheim vs Sens final would be epic for Canucks fans, a consolation for or team sucking... two of our former best players in a fight for the cup.

27 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

I'm over it and miss Kes.  He's the definition of playoff hockey.

And anyone have an update on Bieksa?

He's now available - ahead of game #2 Carlyle said that he is an option going forward but has yet to put him back in the lineup. 

Archived