The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

WCF: (P1) Anaheim Ducks vs. (WC2) Nashville Predators | Predators win series 4-2

2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 3   

126 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Ducks in 4
    • Ducks in 5
    • Ducks in 6
    • Ducks in 7
    • Predators in 4
    • Predators in 5
    • Predators in 6
    • Predators in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Completely disagree on the first one. Lindholm knew what he was doing and pushed him in. 

The second goal I've seen similar goals count, the NHL needs to work on consistency with no goal calls. I'm ok with that being a no goal call so long as that play is a no goal every time. Currently it is not. 

Lindholm is literally at the top of the crease when Zolnierczyk squeezes through but whatever. We'll agree to disagree. Couldn't care less who wins the series I'm just being unbiased and want to see a good series. So far so good.

Just now, kilgore said:

I want to support Bieksa but I hate the rest of the Ducks

And the Pred fans are so fricken happy just to be there. Yellow fever.

Bieksa ain't even playing and hasn't for awhile.

3 minutes ago, darnucks said:

Lindholm is literally at the top of the crease when Zolnierczyk squeezes through but whatever. We'll agree to disagree. Couldn't care less who wins the series I'm just being unbiased and want to see a good series. So far so good.

This has been one of the best series this playoff but Zolnierczyk was backed into there was a gap but then Lindholm backed into him. The second goal I'm ok with being a no goal call as long as that's a standard from now on. I've seen similar plays happen and the goal counted. 

14 minutes ago, Zhukini said:

Subban's character issues really costing them eh?

Maybe you weren't all that, Montreal.

PK is well loved in Montreal, and he was a huge contributor to children's hospital.  The Habs coach is the idiot, who later got fired. 

1 minute ago, Xbox said:

I really wonder what Shea will think when his old team reaches the SCF 1st year without him.

Shea will be thinking what everyone else is thinking: "Thank God Kesler ( the much deservingly hated) is out, and again a LOSER!" 

Archived