The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

WCF: (P1) Anaheim Ducks vs. (WC2) Nashville Predators | Predators win series 4-2

2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 3   

126 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Ducks in 4
    • Ducks in 5
    • Ducks in 6
    • Ducks in 7
    • Predators in 4
    • Predators in 5
    • Predators in 6
    • Predators in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Alflives said:

Shea will be thinking what everyone else is thinking: "Thank God Kesler ( the much deservingly hated) is out, and again a LOSER!" 

That awkward moment when I still have my Kesler jersey from 2009

35 minutes ago, Xbox said:

That awkward moment when I still have my Kesler jersey from 2009

Nothing wrong with that man, he played his ass off when he was with the Canucks, did everything we expected of him and more. Sure his demand for a trade was a douche move but whatever, not like he owed us anything. Except maybe a Cup? :P

35 minutes ago, darnucks said:

Nothing wrong with that man, he played his ass off when he was with the Canucks, did everything we expected of him and more. Sure his demand for a trade was a douche move but whatever, not like he owed us anything. Except maybe a Cup? :P

I don't hold any ill will for Kesler leaving. But I don't like him simply because he seems like a really sh!tty human being.

13 minutes ago, cbdoubleu said:

Didn't like the one goal that was called off when Ekholm took the puck to the net. Felt like that was a good hockey play.

Except the part where he clobbered the goalie in his crease and they scored on rebound. I don't see how any hockey fan could think that wouldn't be called off.

preds dominated that game, I was hoping ducks could squeeze out a W but it looks like preds are too much for Anaheim. Too bad, lots of whiners on preds.

1 minute ago, Davathor said:

Except the part where he clobbered the goalie in his crease and they scored on rebound. I don't see how any hockey fan could think that wouldn't be called off.

preds dominated that game, I was hoping ducks could squeeze out a W but it looks like preds are too much for Anaheim. Too bad, lots of whiners on preds.

Yeah, last I checked you're not allowed to skate full rambo in to the goalie and it not be goalie interference. :P

16 hours ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Agreed they just push and push, exciting to watch and I  love the loud atmosphere. 

Compared to the other yellow crested team its night and day. If the Penguins and the Preds ever meet in the Final (lord help my eyes) what a difference in crowd support. Watching the Pens from their last series when even when they were ahead in the series, if they sucked on a PP in one of their games, they were showered with boos. This is in the Stanley Cup playoffs. Those fans are so spoiled. And the other yellow clad fans are so damn happy just to see their team winning. Its infectious.

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to WCF: (P1) Anaheim Ducks vs. (WC2) Nashville Predators | Predators lead series 2-1

Archived