The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

WJHC Tickets 2019

12 minutes ago, BoesersFlow said:

Did anybody else put down the $100 on seats ? I put $200 down for 2 seats.

I'm guessing it will cost $2500 per seat for best seats and around $1000 for upperbowl per seat.

I did.

There was an FAQ section in the email I received.  It said that tickets in Vancouver would start at $650 for a 19 game package.  Obviously the best seats will be significantly more.

I'm in Victoria so our packages are for 14 games and start at $399.

Just now, goalie13 said:

I did.

There was an FAQ section in the email I received.  It said that tickets in Vancouver would start at $650 for a 19 game package.  Obviously the best seats will be significantly more.

I'm in Victoria so our packages are for 14 games and start at $399.

Completely missed that FAQ section, I signed up 2 weeks ago with my Canucks season ticket member pre-sale password.

Quite pleased to hear they will be as low as $650. I was hoping to spend around $1500 per seat.

Just now, BoesersFlow said:

Completely missed that FAQ section, I signed up 2 weeks ago with my Canucks season ticket member pre-sale password.

Quite pleased to hear they will be as low as $650. I was hoping to spend around $1500 per seat.

With that budget you should get some awesome seats.

Victoria gets Canada's pre-tournament games.  We also get two quarterfinal games.  The other two quarterfinal, both semifinal and both final games will be in Vancouver.

Just now, goalie13 said:

With that budget you should get some awesome seats.

Victoria gets Canada's pre-tournament games.  We also get two quarterfinal games.  The other two quarterfinal, both semifinal and both final games will be in Vancouver.

I plan on selling the Gold game if Canada isn't in it. Can probably get 25% of my ticket value back.

10 minutes ago, otherwise said:

Is that for the gold medal game or the whole tourny (in whatever location)?

It's for the whole tourney.  The ticket prices so far have been for a 19 game package in Vancouver or a 14 game package in Victoria.

10 minutes ago, BoesersFlow said:

Canada games or more like SWE vs CZE ?

Canucks prospects games, if e.g., we've got a prospect or are looking at one in that group or a less popular country draw I'll go to that vs. pay bigly for a US-Canada game. 

• 2 weeks later...

Question for you guys, I'm buying seats for me and my brother, if I were to buy say 2 extra seats and sell every game, do you think I would make my money back? I'm sure I could sell the Canada games for a decent price, but not sure about the others. Just want to hear your thoughts on the demand.

Thanks in advance 

• 1 month later...

Pricing has been released.  Not sure how many presale times there are.  In my email I have a call in time on Thursday July 20 at 9:00am for the Vancouver pre-sale.  Curios if anyone else has a different time say on the Monday.  Wondering how they determine the pre-sale times.  Cheers, Chris

fullsizeoutput_94a.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_94b.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

I don't understand why they didn't release the pricing when they were asking for non refundable deposits.  I definitely would have bought if I had known how much the tickets would cost but not knowing made me back out.  I was able to get tickets today through my Canucks rep - front row club seats should be fun.

• 5 months later...

Thought I would restart this thread as I am getting excited to see some of the future superstars of hockey.  After watching the WJ in Buffalo, was genuinely surprised, like many, how many empty seats for all the games.  For the non-USA/Canada games you would easily see more fans in a Junior B game.  Its too bad as there was a tonne of young prospects that would have been worth the price of admission.  Lots have been said about the over priced tickets, the over saturation of the Juniors being back East and of course the weather.  Now moving forward to 2018/19 in Van / Victoria, it is good to see healthy ticket sales.  Looks like most of the premium and cheap seats have been sold.  I remember last time with the likes of Malkin, Kessel, Jack Johnson (everyone's villain) and of course our Luc was there.  I am happy that I have my tickets but kinda wished I forked out some bucks for some lower bowls.  I still think they are overpriced but since it has been over a decade since being here, I think they will get away with it.  

Archived