The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Arizona gets shafted even in NBA draft lottery!

westvandude

1 hour ago, numb3r 16 said:

Nope, lonzo is a humble kid his dad was the one that said he will only play for the lakers. Honestly don't hate on the kid because of the stupid $&!# his dad says.

his dad is turning people against him, I wish he would just shut up. If his career doesn't work out I think his dad is at least a little part of that

9 hours ago, Where's Wellwood said:

Boston fans are so &^@#ing lucky. They've had recent success in every professional sport they have a team with.

They've won 10 championships since 2002... imagine that for a moment! That's 2 championships every 3 years if you follow all sports! That's just ridiculous... the value of winning yet another one must be lower for them than other fans who've been waiting a long long time for just 1!

7 hours ago, Xbox said:

Sikhguy23 is spot on. Also from what I've heard Boston has their pick next year as well.

Yes 3 1st picks total + a pick swap (bump up to Net's 1st round pick if Nets get a higher 1st rounder than celtics). That just sounds stupid from Nets point of view, but apparently it wasn't such a bad idea after the trade... check out this article that's even saying Celtics might have gotten the worse end cuz all those Nets 1st rounders are supposed to be low to mid rounders... LOOOOL

https://exquisitesportstalk.wordpress.com/2013/06/28/an-exquisite-analysis-of-the-nets-and-celtics-trade/

NBA is still worth watching because of what @Jiggs50 had mentioned and pretty much covered. The Finals are hectic and entertaining as well. Cavs want to repeat while the Warriors have a super team that wants to win the title. Love the Cavs because of the respect I have for LeBron. He's a true pro and athlete and doesn't care about criticism. He just plays his game and balls. I'm pulling for him and his Cavs to repeat. They've been as good if not better than the Warriors this playoffs. Sure Warriors probably want it more and will end up winning the championship but Curry is so cocky when he nails a 3, I can't  stand that kind of behavior. LeBron will be and should alongside MJ as the GOAT if he beats this Warriors Super team. About the draft pick though, just a terrible trade by the Nets. Wasting futures for HOFs on the tail end of their careers is a bonehead move. Celts are getting the last laugh. Smart move by them. They're getting a good player this draft in all likelihood will be Fultz

• 2 weeks later...

Archived