The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

ftmN

• 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, Tigs said:

First person is &^@#ing amazing. I've had trouble adjusting to both 3rd person and the Arma-esque weapon effects. This simplifies things a bit for me. Really enjoying it. 

I can't wait until they fully fix the FPP glitch where no buildings spawn. I remember being able to see, drive and shoot enemies through walls as nothing spawned. I've also had enemies walk through walls in other games. It's more rare now but still exists. It's a nice change though to being corner camped / staircase camped in TPP. 

15 hours ago, MikeyBoy44 said:

If this is true I guess I'll be getting xbox live...

It's true, the partnership was announced at GamesCon. The game is being published by Microsoft Game Studios.

14 hours ago, GLASSJAW said:

fantastic coup for the xbox if it's an exclusive for them on console

sure hope PC players don't have to deal with their auto aim nonsense in cross platform play, though

Fully console exclusive to Xbox. But yes I agree with you 100%. I'll be super pissed if they get auto aim in our servers. PC player base is already massive so I'd like the ability to disable cross play. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Feels kind of laggy on the PC. I think the netcode needs some spit n polish yet.  The game looks like crap compared to bf1, but the game experience is unique. it's different every time you jump out of the plane. It's quite a lot of fun, even if you loose all the time like me.

21 minutes ago, derr12 said:

Feels kind of laggy on the PC. I think the netcode needs some spit n polish yet.  The game looks like crap compared to bf1, but the game experience is unique. it's different every time you jump out of the plane. It's quite a lot of fun, even if you loose all the time like me.

Forcing post-processing definitely doesn't help this issue at all. Last update was a bit of a head scratcher for sure. Feel as if the lag took a step backwards.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived