The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What happened

ice orca

25 minutes ago, RWMc1 said:

I too lurked on other sites. One was nasty like hot farts; one was r/idiculous; the other was over in the corner.

I noticed that they all think theirs is the best site. And apparently CDC is filled with a bunch of homers. That gives you an indication on just how negative they are. Although there were a few level-headed posters.

Glad CDC is back up. I like our trolls better.

We should have a debate best 5 of here vs best 5 of theirs.  

28 minutes ago, RWMc1 said:

I too lurked on other sites. One was nasty like hot farts; one was r/idiculous; the other was over in the corner.

I noticed that they all think theirs is the best site. And apparently CDC is filled with a bunch of homers. That gives you an indication on just how negative they are. Although there were a few level-headed posters.

That is both gross and hilarious at the same time.

30 minutes ago, RWMc1 said:

Right? What would CDC do without The Guardian lol 

4 hours ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

With all the venom that gets spewed on here, we have to be very thankful the team has this board up. I thought the team just said the heck with it, CDC forums don't make us any money, let's close it off. 

Welcome back. 

I honestly thought that is what happened. With all the cancer on this site, I thought the mods and admins had enough. 

2 hours ago, RWMc1 said:

Well I mean...

3 hours ago, RWMc1 said:

r/canucks hate this forum and was hoping it was shutdown. The mood over this is CDC is too serious.

Archived