The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

e3 2017

EA going live at noon! Twitch and youtube 

Who's excited for what this year? I'm looking forward for what Sony's doing. I have a feeling Nintendo will have a quiet year, maybe show off the new Mario game to try push the Switch

I also wanna see if Bethesda has anything about that new game. Maybe more Farcry and assassins creed from ubisoft

I'm on break at work so I apologize for the sucky start and not starting off with more of a run down xD Just surprised no one else did a thread yet. When I get home I'll post the rest of the schedule, unless someone wants to be awesome and do that below :3

I need the switch to show me something. Hoping for COD on nintendo, not because I care, but because I need them to show 3rd party support. Would love EA to start NHL back up for nintendo aswell, we are getting fifa, but would much rather NHL. I only have a switch, so I rely heavily on Nintendo 

From IGN website 

http://m.ca.ign.com/wikis/e3/E3_2017_Live_Streams_and_Press_Conferences

Conference

IGN Pre-Show Conference Time
EA† 11:30 AM Saturday, June 10 at 12 PM PT
Microsoft 1:30 PM Sunday, June 11 at 2 PM PT
Bethesda 8:30 PM Sunday, June 11 at 9 PM PT
Devolver Digital N/A Sunday, June 11 at 10 PM PT
Ubisoft 12:30 PM Monday, June 12 at 1 PM PT
Sony 5:30 PM Monday, June 12 at 6 PM PT
Nintendo†† 8:30 AM Tuesday, June 13th at 9 AM PT

2 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

EA going live at noon! Twitch and youtube 

Who's excited for what this year? I'm looking forward for what Sony's doing. I have a feeling Nintendo will have a quiet year, maybe show off the new Mario game to try push the Switch

I also wanna see if Bethesda has anything about that new game. Maybe more Farcry and assassins creed from ubisoft

I'm on break at work so I apologize for the sucky start and not starting off with more of a run down xD Just surprised no one else did a thread yet. When I get home I'll post the rest of the schedule, unless someone wants to be awesome and do that below :3

Yes! you did it! gj.

3 hours ago, MikeyBoy44 said:

I can't see a single thing ea has to say that's worth listening to. Pretty much only care what Square Enix has to say this year. 

All I care about is KH3 lol.

I'm hoping for Nintendo to announce some titles for the Switch, and they are reportedly going to do so.

Some God of War footage for the PS4 will be nice, and I guess I'll be checking out whatever new $&!# NHL has to offer.

I'm not super pumped this year like I have been in previous ones, but I am hoping to be excited by some surprise titles. Maybe some Detroit gameplay or new footage.

EA

BioWare's New IP

BioWare's New IP Revealed As Anthem With First Teaser Trailer--BioWare has unveiled its new IP from the Knights of the Old Republic studio with a brief video.

Star Wars Battlefront II

Star Wars: Battlefront 2's DLC Maps, Modes, And Characters Are Free--There won't be a season pass for this year's Star Wars sci-fi shooter.

A Way Out

EA Reveals A Way Out, New Co-Op Action Game From Brothers Dev--Co-op only adventure from Brothers creators makes its debut EA's E3 2017 press conference

Need for Speed: Payback

Watch Need For Speed: Payback's Fast And Furious-Style Gameplay Demo--The comparisons to Fast and the Furious only become more apparent as EA showcases the new Need for Speed in action.

Battlefield 1

New Battlefield 1 Maps Coming Soon, Including Those Set At Night--New maps and regular content updates gearing up for Battlefield 1's next expansion in September.

FIFA 18

FIFA 18 Continues To Strive For Realism, But At A Cost--Why EA's obsession with photo-realism isn't helping matters on the pitch.

FIFA 18 Spotlights Real And Fictional Stars At EA Play 2017--The journey continues as Alex Hunter's story from FIFA 17 resumes.

All You Need To Know About FIFA 18 On Switch--A different engine and no Journey mode, but otherwise a mostly complete experience.

Madden NFL 18

Madden 18 Trailer Reveals "Longshot" Story Mode Featuring House Of Cards Actor--EA Sports announces a story mode for this year's professional football game.

NBA Live 18

NBA Live 18 First Trailer Revealed, Demo Coming In August--EA provides our first good look at its revived NBA simulation series and explains how it will compete with NBA 2K18.

Free EA/Origin Access

EA/Origin Access Free Week Starts Now--Xbox One and PC players have access to a vault of freebies now, while PS4 users are getting free trials.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/e3-2017-all-the-ea-press-conference-news/1100-6450722/

Archived