The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

If you could take 5 former Canucks to back you up in a bar fight...Who would they be?

DontTouchMeGuys

Gino (no explanation necessary)

Brashear (maybe the all around strongest fighter team has ever had - although points deducted for fearing Laraque)

Curt Fraser (could throw em like RR but with more power)

Momesso (crazy like Kassian but an all around upgrade)

Tiger (good talker, slightly crazy, not scared of anyone)

HM Pat Quinn, Bieksa (stand-up guys who will back you up)

51 minutes ago, DontTouchMeGuys said:

The title says it all. If you were forced into a bar fight but could take with you 5 former Canucks..who would they be? Here's my list

1.)Gino- Because he's Gino 

2.) Donald Brashear- Arguably the best fighter we have ever had. Also, every crew needs a token brotha. 

3.) Todd Bertuzzi- He brings the bad ass factor

4.) Rick Rypien (R.I.P.) (Comes from a boxing background, and one of the few fighters in the NHL that actually knew how to fight, as in he blocked punches instead of exchanging punch for punch)- His father was also a professional boxer. 

5.) Brad May- He will do anything to stick up for his team mates. When he took on 6'7 Peter Worell, it is still one of the holy $&!# moments in Canucks history. 

Special mention- Ed Jovonovski

Canucks players who I would NEVER take with me to a bar fight

1.) Kyle Wellwood

2.) Jan Bulis

3.) Steve Kariya

4.) Sven Beartschi

5.) Richard Park

I would take Daniel and Henrik and send the other three home, then come up with a solution to not fight.

Lol... great thread idea op! +1 

1) Ryan Miller... nuff said. 

2) Kevin Bieksa... death stare... full on beast. 

3) Todd Bertuzzi... with Luongo gone, Bert is back to being my fav of all time... he's a real man. 

4) The Cooker... he'll probably be clutch and save the day. Probably with a low blow and some cheap shots :D 
5) Lastly... Luca the freight train Sbisa. Throw some punks to the ground with some heavy shoulders!

2 minutes ago, apollo said:

Lol... great thread idea op! +1 

1) Ryan Miller... nuff said. 

2) Kevin Bieksa... death stare... full on beast. 

3) Todd Bertuzzi... with Luongo gone, Bert is back to being my fav of all time... he's a real man. 

4) The Cooker... he'll probably be clutch and save the day. Probably with a low blow and some cheap shots :D 
5) Lastly... Luca the freight train Sbisa. Throw some punks to the ground with some heavy shoulders!

sorry man but for the most part you're gonna get worked...... Maybe KB and Bert can save you

Archived