The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Puck 2017 Expansion/Entry Draft

Master Mind

Vegas-Golden-Knights-Wordmark.jpg

cut.jpg

Welcome to the CDC Puck Expansion Draft & Entry Draft!

Hosted by Presidents' Trophy winner @somethingvery, we will begin with expansion, where @Captain Azzy will delightfully take his time in plucking players one by one. Afterwards, we will move on to the entry draft, where @Salter will kick things off.

Also, a big congratulations to our cup champion @inane! His team got rolling in the first round and never looked back. I am glad though that @Tylez did not lose the final due to benching Hagelin.

Everyone's protection lists can be found here, go ahead and mock people's choices, and try to predict the Vegas team: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b83j3t7yepgNUqdrmmRII2OkQeA-aHKL07rdOH7WZZA/edit?ts=59161e01&pli=1#gid=0

Draft picks can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EvKfHNdPigHqOHXJumRHIKplj-xjlwMHaXfcPEOEEXQ/edit?ts=5748d57d#gid=332195590

A big thank you to @thejazz97 for his work on the spreadsheets!

Please use this thread only for expansion/draft related discussion.

Be sure to check the protection lists, in case of any last minute changes. Deadline to change your list is midnight PST tonight.

Ah shoot... I think I mistakenly typed in my protect list "Crosby" when I meant to type Megna... oh well :lol:

Just like real life... I think Vegas is going to be able to draft a pretty solid team and should be able to make the playoffs. 

This looks like it was a lot of work... thanks as always to the commissioners for taking care of it! Best league I've been a part of by far. 

1 hour ago, Master Mind said:

cut.jpg

Welcome to the CDC Puck Expansion Draft & Entry Draft!

Hosted by Presidents' Trophy winner @somethingvery, we will begin with expansion, where @Captain Azzy will delightfully take his time in plucking players one by one. Afterwards, we will move on to the entry draft, where @Salter will kick things off.

Also, a big congratulations to our cup champion @inane! His team got rolling in the first round and never looked back. I am glad though that @Tylez did not lose the final due to benching Hagelin.

Everyone's protection lists can be found here, go ahead and mock people's choices, and try to predict the Vegas team: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b83j3t7yepgNUqdrmmRII2OkQeA-aHKL07rdOH7WZZA/edit?ts=59161e01&pli=1#gid=0

Draft picks can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EvKfHNdPigHqOHXJumRHIKplj-xjlwMHaXfcPEOEEXQ/edit?ts=5748d57d#gid=332195590

A big thank you to @thejazz97 for his work on the spreadsheets!

Please use this thread only for expansion/draft related discussion.

Be sure to check the protection lists, in case of any last minute changes. Deadline to change your list is midnight PST tonight.

When will Azzy have his team picked by and when does it get announces? 

9 hours ago, Tylez said:

When will Azzy have his team picked by and when does it get announces? 

I may make a start later, but most will be announced on Monday as I have my son's birthday today and Father's Day tomorrow. Monday I'm at work so will have time to get through it all :)

4 hours ago, Captain Azzy said:

I may make a start later, but most will be announced on Monday as I have my son's birthday today and Father's Day tomorrow. Monday I'm at work so will have time to get through it all :)

Hopefully you upped your game for this draft as irl Vegas may have 3 picks in the 1st round and includes having a deal in place for Columbus' 1st. Teams are probably afraid of losing particular players thus giving their assets especially considered a 'weak' draft but I don't believe it.

1 minute ago, Salter said:

When will we being with the draft selections? As soon as the expansion draft as finished?

Indeed.

9 hours ago, Captain Azzy said:

Fathers day in Australia is 1st Sunday in Sept.  You can do it then?

Or just join us down here for a dbl up.

The Vegas Golden Knights are proud to officially join the NHL today and we wish to thank all of our partners for making our dream a reality. This city is in love with hockey already, and we are proud to have the league's most passionate fans on board with us. Hello to all our fans here tonight!

As we don't yet have a video package showing our franchise's greatest moments, we will get straight to the point.

With the Vegas Golden Knight's first selection in the 2017 Expansion Draft, we are proud to select...

Archived