The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The new Adidas Jerseys watch

7 hours ago, Qwags said:

Am I the only one who actually doesn't mind the Oilers current jersey?

I like the current one, the bright colours come through nicely on tv. I've never liked the logo though and I thoroughly appreciate seeing King Heffy replace the oil drop with the turd emoji.

On 6/17/2017 at 8:06 AM, ReggieBush said:

I mean the "leashes" on the collar can be justified. They have been our ***** the past 15 years

I guess Vancouver will have to add some onto their jersey because its going to be the other way for a while. Just hopefully not 15 years. Haha

On 6/16/2017 at 10:48 PM, HerrDrFunk said:

Meh. It's no better or worse than the current ones. Blue and orange will always look horrid together.

It's one of the best colour combos! Sucks that oilers are wearing it, but orange and blue is definitely one of my favorite combinations. See Broncos and Holland National Team jerseys. So beautiful!

Still better than ours,  where do we play again?  Better write that down on the logo so we don't forget.  Might as well have the Orca jumping out of a septic tank with Messier face on it.:ph34r:

I wonder if the Canucks are going to have one of those cool little "hanger effect?" 

Nashville have the piano keyboard on it, St Louis will have their city's flag on it.

As for Columbus, I can't tell... 

Canucks might get BC Flag, or a Pacific Northwest aboriginal art on it? What do you think? 

4 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

Still better than ours,  where do we play again?  Better write that down on the logo so we don't forget.  Might as well have the Orca jumping out of a septic tank with Messier face on it.:ph34r:

Over-exaggerated description much? Wow, it seems like it ruined your life.

Archived