The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The new Adidas Jerseys watch

17 minutes ago, 250Integra said:

Aren't most jerseys just replacing the Reebok logo with an Adidas one?

It has to be still recognizable, so at a distance, not a big change in color or logo. it's the details and jersey design that is different. 

I bought an authentic team Canada jersey for WCH 2016, it was made by Adidas.  texture and build quality is good, and feels lighter than Reebok authentic Canucks jersey that I own, however I haven't put name and number on the Adidas yet.  The Adidas isn't as light or thin as the Nike authentic team Canada jerseys from 2010 or 2014 Olympics.  

1 minute ago, timmylu1 said:

Why? It's literally the same sweater.. they might have dropped the word Vancouver at best..

To be fair there could be some small changes we haven't heard about. Nobody predicted any changes to St. Louis and they have different coloured numbers and a hanger effect inside their collar

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

@Crimson-JH - Could you also update the first post with all the jerseys that have been unveiled so far? I think it would be more convenient.

Will do, once I get home to use the computer... it's a bit difficult to do it on my phone at the moment

3 minutes ago, Bitter Melon said:

To be fair there could be some small changes we haven't heard about. Nobody predicted any changes to St. Louis and they have different coloured numbers and a hanger effect inside their collar

Yea I dont know, I was really hopping for a drastic change that would change how this new group of young players looks going forward. I love our current sweater but all i think when i see it is the reminder of so many years of losing.. 

20 minutes ago, timmylu1 said:

Why? It's literally the same sweater.. they might have dropped the word Vancouver at best..

Didn't adding the word Vancouver cost like 500k to design or something? They wouldn't toss that out, would they?

A big leak just surfaced!  Now you can see all of the teams' jerseys! 

DCzXVeYUwAAsWZL.jpeg

Why Buffalo, why?! Still keeping that stupid numbers on the front?! 

Look like the Canucks is sporting a half white and blue collar... Same with the Leafs too... awful.. 

Golden Knights look a bit like Phoenix's sleeves, not bad...

Flyers and Ottawa sporting a vertical piping on the sleeves? 

The Caps look the same

Islanders look nice

The Hurricane look nice too, Is that warning flags on the hems too?! 

Nashville, San Jose, Red Wings.... boring! 

Tampa Bay look like they added black stripes on the white? I can't tell.... But that would be really nice

4 minutes ago, captainhorvat said:

Why the f@*k did canucks twitter make it seem like it was a big surprise when no changes were made? Expect for the stupid adidas logo. Would have been nice if they at least removed the arched "vancouver" off the home jerseys. 

Those were standard tweets/videos from Adidas to build hype. 

Archived