The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

1 dead, 10 hurt after vehicle hits worshippers outside mosque in London, UK

14 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I don't need to give an explanation.

He has constantly failed to protect his citizens: both London nationals from Muslim extremists, and now London Muslims from White Extremists. The amount of terror incidents that have occurred show that security, protection, and prevention in London is below par. I am thankful that I don't live in London, because law enforcement and the governing body have proven that under the methods they use now, nobody is safe, nor should they feel safe in their daily lives. 

Calgary needs a new mayor.

Nenshi failing to protect the city from flooding.  Completely inept

10 minutes ago, Canorth said:

The guy is a terrorist. Your the one who brought up Muslims. It appears that the only Muslims involved were the innocent victims. Lets not "down play that"

I'm not downplaying nothing this is a terrorist attack. I think this is the first time I have seen you call these religious attacks terrorist attacks. I wonder why that is?

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

Calgary needs a new mayor.

Nenshi failing to protect the city from flooding.  Completely inept

Who knew mayors were so powerful? those oversized scissors must give one super powers. 

10 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Didn't mayor Khan say terrorist attacks are part and parcel of life in a big city? 

What a fool.

What he actually said:

“Part and parcel of living in a great global city is you’ve got to be prepared for these things, you’ve got to be vigilant, you’ve got to support the police doing an incredibly hard job. We must never accept terrorists being successful, we must never accept that terrorists can destroy our life or destroy the way we lead our lives.”

3 minutes ago, Canorth said:

What he actually said:

“Part and parcel of living in a great global city is you’ve got to be prepared for these things, you’ve got to be vigilant, you’ve got to support the police doing an incredibly hard job. We must never accept terrorists being successful, we must never accept that terrorists can destroy our life or destroy the way we lead our lives.”

Cherry picking quotes seems much easier...

1 minute ago, Canorth said:

What he actually said:

Maybe in the last 10 to 20 years. I don't remember having to be "prepared for these things" prior to 2001.

5 minutes ago, Canorth said:

What he actually said:

Don't bother quoting the full thing. It doesn't align with their narrow minded agenda.

9 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

You just compared a natural disaster to terrorism, but ok.

You just stated a mayor is somehow failing to protect almost 12 MILLION people froms ingle individual attacks

Now you know how stupid you sound.

And believe me it hurt me to devolve that much to make that comparison to show you

8 minutes ago, S'all Good Man said:

Who knew mayors were so powerful? those oversized scissors must give one super powers. 

Right, cannot protect 12 million people from a single individual attack, cannot protect their city from mother nature

Time for a new mayor amirite!

6 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

I'm not downplaying nothing this is a terrorist attack. I think this is the first time I have seen you call these religious attacks terrorist attacks. I wonder why that is?

You're gonna have to clarify. I have no idea what you're getting at.

56 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Double standards?? The last two attacks in the U.K the authorities wouldn't even release the names of the cowardly killers.

Maybe the news station hasn't got enough information yet.

The names of the killers have been released on both occasions.

Archived