The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Discussion] What would Quinn do?

I'm a big Pat Quinn fan. I often wonder what the team would look like were he still with us and running the show. For instance, I think we'd see more BC kids on the roster again. With that in mind, I'd like to see the Canucks sign Alzner and Weal. 

So, my question to you .... what would Quinn do? 

40 minutes ago, Hoosierdaddy said:

I'm a big Pat Quinn fan. I often wonder what the team would look like were he still with us and running the show. For instance, I think we'd see more BC kids on the roster again. With that in mind, I'd like to see the Canucks sign Alzner and Weal. 

Quinn's finger prints are still all over the team.

40 minutes ago, Hoosierdaddy said:

I'd rather have Nylander than BC boy Virtanen. And I haven't given up on Virt. Nylander had shown to have top end skill already though.

1 hour ago, butters said:

[....]

1 hour ago, Blömqvist said:

If there ever was a reason to give a neg this is it.

Heck I don't even want to include the text of your post it's that bad.

58 minutes ago, Seannnp said:

That was a very moronic thing to say. Not sure if it was a lame attempt at being funny or...but definitely classless. 

29 minutes ago, Hortankin said:

Omg are you kidding me? Wow that's the most disrespectful thing I've ever read on these boards. You should seriously be ashamed of yourself

fEwgaaQ.gif

attempt at black humour backfired. 

20 minutes ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

Pat Quinn would probably slap you in the head with a dead salmon, and tell you to stop guessing his thoughts and get the f. back to work.  :lol:

In all honesty though - if you haven't figured out that Trevor Linden is trying his damned hardest to follow Pat's footsteps by "doing what Pat would do", you need a better pair of glasses.

40 minutes ago, Hortankin said:

Omg are you kidding me? Wow that's the most disrespectful thing I've ever read on these boards. You should seriously be ashamed of yourself

nope, not at all ashamed. Wasn't even that bad of a joke, or at all disrespectful. A thread devoted to passing off your own ideas as Pat Quinn's tho, that's respectful, right?

6 minutes ago, butters said:

nope, not at all ashamed. Wasn't even that bad of a joke, or at all disrespectful. A thread devoted to passing off your own ideas as Pat Quinn's tho, that's respectful, right?

Pat Quinn was a good man. He was, and still is, much beloved in the Canucks community. Your comment was offside in my opinion. Pat Quinn had his own coaching and management style and I believe for the most part that style endeared him even further. The was ZERO disrespect towards him intended and your implication there was is embarrassing. The question quite obviously was asking what types of moves do you think PQ would make were he still in charge. My suggestion of signing BC boys, Alzner and Weal is a clear indication of this. By the way, where did your post go?    

13 minutes ago, butters said:

Must be nice to remain unanimous behind your computer.. just plain ignorance

15 minutes ago, Hoosierdaddy said:

Pat Quinn was a good man. He was, and still is, much beloved in the Canucks community. Your comment was offside in my opinion. Pat Quinn had his own coaching and management style and I believe for the most part that style endeared him even further. The was ZERO disrespect towards him intended and your implication there was is embarrassing. The question quite obviously was asking what types of moves do you think PQ would make were he still in charge. My suggestion of signing BC boys, Alzner and Weal is a clear indication of this. By the way, where did your post go?    

The mods deleted it. That just shows you how disrespectful it was. If I was a mod I'd probably ban him tbh. There is jokes and then there is ignorance and that was just plain ignorant

Archived